No announcement yet.

TS1000 daisy chained ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darksider, getmo, Chevy, thanks for calling in.
    Mars thanks for confirming that the red lights 2 and 17 are infra red lights. I pmed mars to double check my theory on that, just to make sure I wasn't misleading anyone, and it turns out they are.

Now help me out folks. I've got one thread going showing the TSL, and one thread showing the 2 TS models connected together. But they are in the same cabinet. So do I continue with the longer thread, should I continue updating this thread, do I do a new thread in this forum, the led forum or the soil growers forum? I haven't run threads for a while, and these two were more to show off the lights than anything else. Is it job done, should I close up shop and put my feet up? What do I do?
    When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Copyrights on all photographic work are reserved

Comment

Originally posted by GMT View Post
      Darksider, getmo, Chevy, thanks for calling in.
      Mars thanks for confirming that the red lights 2 and 17 are infra red lights. I pmed mars to double check my theory on that, just to make sure I wasn't misleading anyone, and it turns out they are.

Now help me out folks. I've got one thread going showing the TSL, and one thread showing the 2 TS models connected together. But they are in the same cabinet. So do I continue with the longer thread, should I continue updating this thread, do I do a new thread in this forum, the led forum or the soil growers forum? I haven't run threads for a while, and these two were more to show off the lights than anything else. Is it job done, should I close up shop and put my feet up? What do I do?
      Both are ok, buddy. To save time, i think continue the longer one would be better.
      But if you want to join in the cup, pls continue this thread too.
      WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
      Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
      FC6500 Harvest
      FC-E4800 solo grow

FC4800 VS FC-E4800
      SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

Quick update, the boys are starting to show themselves.
        Smaller black ghash boys

Closer look

One on the left is also a boy, the one on the right I have hopes for.

Bruised nuts trifoliar boys
        When as men, our only guide to right and wrong is the ability or inability to act, we cannot truly call ourselves men.

Comment

Bruised nuts yet to show

This compost I'm using this time is almost empty of goodness, so I'm going to have to buy some bottles. I've done some research, and I'm going with the hesi line, grow, bloom and boost.

Comment

Good choice, Hesi never let me down although I have not used it recently.
            Say, are your plants always so hella squat? Is it the strains or your environment?
            I mean that as a compliment... growing indoors and all.

Geat work mate
            CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Combination of both. They are small due to light compost and tiny pots, that restricts growth, but the bns are very wide leaved and branchy, so they always look as wide or wider than tall. Stick that combo under a decent light, and hey presto! I don't want to waste compost and space on males when as I need are their DNA. I do want to maximise the space I give to the girls. So as I see pistols, the big pots will come out, and lighting hours extend a little to make the most of that spurt period.

Comment

Oh, why did you drop the hesi, just out of interest, my mind is pretty made up

Comment

Makes a lot of sense GMT.

I only dropped the Hesi as I started mixing my own soil a while ago and then only needed to water until harvest...
                  If more is needed I'll use some of the stuff I still have laying around but don't really buy nutes any more since I went to living soil.
                  CC

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

mars led lookin good. cant wait to see what u can do with them.
                    Last edited by vanilla dutch; 10-11-2020, 21:18.

Comment

Chevy, still not ordered the nutes, but I'll get round to it.

Thanks vanilla, let's find out.

So the first of the girls showed today, I have one bruised nuts and one black ghash. I've got the hamlet in reveg mode still, but that's 3 girls on the horizon. I killed a few boys off today. I've got 2 black ghash boys, both will hit the girl, and I kept one bruised nuts boy left with 3 more yet to show sex. That includes both of the quads I kept, one of which is now tri.
                      So down to 9 total. Much more manageable.
                      Pics :
                      Black Ghash

Bruised nuts

Both in their final tubs.
                      Now I have to keep the males out of there so I don't cross pollinate.

Comment

Maan what strains are those? Bruised nuts? hahaha too good.
                        About those transparent containers... I've always wondered about those. Some people say the roots should not be exposed to light etc... I have no idea.
                        Are you noticing anything different with transparent tubs compared to black ones?
                        Cheers
                        CC

Comment

clear tubs are probally easier to see if they need to be transplanted or not

Comment

Black domina x (NDN GUYS pure G13 x hashplant) - Black Ghash

((SHANTIBABA's. orangs bud x D.J.'s blueberry) x black domina) x (REEFERMAN's nutcruncher which is A.B. G13 X Afghani) - Bruised Nuts.

The only diff I see, is I can see how the roots are doing. Admittedly more useful pre-final container. I do have two back tubs, they may get used if I get more girls.

Comment

Lol vanilla got it spot on as I was slowly typing

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla dutch View Post
                                clear tubs are probally easier to see if they need to be transplanted or not
                                I also would like to think about like this.
                                WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
                                Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
                                FC6500 Harvest
                                FC-E4800 solo grow

FC4800 VS FC-E4800
                                SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

Working...
                                X