What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TS1000 daisy chained ;)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey s2, these were fucked from the start. I've been chasing them but couldn't chase them far into flower as I don't want anything left in the final buds. Since I smoke them. So I'm just pulling a grow in, come what may. None of my shows are perfect though, I'm a lazy gardener. I'll sacrifice a few grams if it saves me a few hours work. My threads are always, what's easy not what's possible. I'll try harder on the next one, I'm struggling for compost at this time of year, so there may be a little break at the end of this grow until spring. Any thoughts on which led you would go for? I know the new designs are grid shaped, but I think the SP6500 from mars could be a great replacement for a 600w sodium.

Lol Gizmo, you're starting to know me too well :D
Yeah winter always helps with the colours

IMG-20220207-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20220207-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220207-WA0001.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey s2, these were fucked from the start. I've been chasing them but couldn't chase them far into flower as I don't want anything left in the final buds. Since I smoke them. So I'm just pulling a grow in, come what may. None of my shows are perfect though, I'm a lazy gardener. I'll sacrifice a few grams if it saves me a few hours work. My threads are always, what's easy not what's possible. I'll try harder on the next one, I'm struggling for compost at this time of year, so there may be a little break at the end of this grow until spring. Any thoughts on which led you would go for? I know the new designs are grid shaped, but I think the SP6500 from mars could be a great replacement for a 600w sodium.

Lol Gizmo, you're starting to know me too well :D
Yeah winter always helps with the colours

They look gorgeous:good:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
With i.c. being down for the last few days, I've had some time on my hands, and you know what they say about idle hands, well, I got a package in the post this morning.
So I'll be starting a new thread. I'll call it An FC, a TS and an SP with GMT. You know, since I just got an FC-3000 :)
And I like the new site. Just need to work out photos and threads now.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks Gizmo and Mars. I ran into a little snag. The FC3000 doesn't fit into a 2*4 without touching the fabric walls. Fortunately I have a 2.3 foot square tent that it fits snugly into. So I put it in there. So I'll do just an FC thread on that tent. May as well carry on doing the 2*4 in here. Thing is, more than one thread becomes a pain. So this thread is about to become thinner, less frequent, if at all. So please do pop into the new thread.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thanks Gizmo and Mars. I ran into a little snag. The FC3000 doesn't fit into a 2*4 without touching the fabric walls. Fortunately I have a 2.3 foot square tent that it fits snugly into. So I put it in there. So I'll do just an FC thread on that tent. May as well carry on doing the 2*4 in here. Thing is, more than one thread becomes a pain. So this thread is about to become thinner, less frequent, if at all. So please do pop into the new thread.
good to hear that you get a tent for fc3000. will stay focus on the new thread.

Reactions: GMT

Latest posts

Latest posts