What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Share your grow pictures-- Best

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
SP3000s are in professional medical grow room. Samsung and osram chip; Dimmible. thick heat sink. best light for 2x4ft tent.

SP3000: https://www.mars-hydro.com/buy-sp-3...-mars-hydro-marshydro-led-grow-light-for-sale

SP3000 (1).jpg

PassionForMJ

Man I am impressed with the way LED lighting has come along, I remember when they first started getting use in gardens, and now the results are enough to make me consider them.
I have all lights in my home and car converted to LED.
So many sexy pictures of ladies under LED's, awesome work everybody.

How close to most of you get these to your plants?
I'd probably go with 8", and I'd consider using some as side lighting.
If I get back into growing soon I'll deff grab me some MARS LED's

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Man I am impressed with the way LED lighting has come along, I remember when they first started getting use in gardens, and now the results are enough to make me consider them.
I have all lights in my home and car converted to LED.
So many sexy pictures of ladies under LED's, awesome work everybody.

How close to most of you get these to your plants?
I'd probably go with 8", and I'd consider using some as side lighting.
If I get back into growing soon I'll deff grab me some MARS LED's

Thanks for leaving your words here. 8 inches is possible under good ventilation system. We generally recommend 10-16 inches for flowering stage. This height is espiecially for our FC and FCE bar style light. Because the par distribution is even and the light output less heat than other lights.

FCE series: https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-light/mars-fc-e-series-led-grow-light

Been a while since I've posted. Here are a couple tops grown under 4x tsl 2000s in a 4x8 tent

Attachments

• photo2063398.jpg
    photo2063398.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 59
  • photo2063399.jpg
    photo2063399.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 56
  • photo2063400.jpg
    photo2063400.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 57
  • photo2063401.jpg
    photo2063401.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 62
They most definitely are. Everything I've ran so far has been pretty good yielding. My current run has had some issues but I have more huge buds but their not as dense as those. Ill upload some pics when I chop them. Once I get some money together I plan to upgrade to the fc series to see the difference

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
They most definitely are. Everything I've ran so far has been pretty good yielding. My current run has had some issues but I have more huge buds but their not as dense as those. Ill upload some pics when I chop them. Once I get some money together I plan to upgrade to the fc series to see the difference

You are capable of growing everything. ;) FCE series is also a good choice if the budget is now allowed for FC series. :biggrin: