What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreens tsw2000 unboxing

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, check out my unboxing vid!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCYHDYNBO1-/?igshid=ggz7ejihpsta

I'm about to put this girl to work!

?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gorilla Bubble Bx5 2 weeks in flower, more fun stuff soon. Vegged 1 week under the tsw2000 now flowering!

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is my New York Candy Orange x Gorilla Bubble keeper mom. She is stacking better than any of the times I've ran her and currently just pollinated with some Sour D bx3 pollen from Karma G!
4 weeks or so...
picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Here is my New York Candy Orange x Gorilla Bubble keeper mom. She is stacking better than any of the times I've ran her and currently just pollinated with some Sour D bx3 pollen from Karma G!
4 weeks or so...
View Image

Thanks for the update. Tony.
She began to flower. Looks pretty well. :good:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stacking great! Some leds you have a little lag from not enough red light. Not in this #marshydro spectrum.

dddaver

Veteran
2 questions:

1. How big is your tent?
2. How far away from light can you have drivers?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We added more red chips for TS and SP lights. :biggrin:

It shows. Faster to flower set and harder stacking than my other leds. My other commercial popular brand led I like to put my old hps on angled from the side for a few hours end of day for the first couple weeks because it is slow to start. Not needed here with this mars hydro.

That makes it excellent as a veg flower combo. This one can do it all at a high level and a great price.

I'm keeping mine about 24 inches away.
I can check how long the ballast cords are but to be honest these do not get very hot at all! At dimmer settings they are warm to the touch. At max you can hold your hand on them for awhile.

I have a much bigger space but this light would do a 3x3 or 4x4 if you wanted more room to work with very little cooling or none and also ventilation will mainly be for air exchange not temp control.

Also when I switched to leds I found I needed more heat ha. Easy light to keep a space at optimal temps without a lot of effort or headache.

My veg went great, flower looking great too!

I'd like to see an old heath Robinson style tree grow with a horizontal overhead and a couple of these vertical on the sides ha.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking real nice under that light eh Tony?
gonna follow along and see how they turn out

Pretty happy with this little work horse.
She is looking great compared to my last run that was decimated by flood and bugs.
This is post mite clean up attempts so real happy right now.

If you look close you can see some glue leaf crinkle. She is naturally this darker olive color so I'm happy to see her at week 4 and not be trashed from bugs ha.. Amazing brancher and a bittersweet grapefruit/peel nose on top of the glue funk. The buds make a nice thud when they fall in buckets.

Karma told me the sour d pollen was older. Doesnt look like a huge seed set so we will see some good flowers. I can tell because on a hard pollination it will knock back pistil production. We slowed a bit but do have some new hairs pushing. Maybe the new ones will rub a stray pollen grain ha!

I've got some crinkle and some browning pistils so hope I see swelling soon and gets few to work more at least. Maybe she will surprise me. Just pollinated last week so we will see... send good vibes for a bean or two to start swelling! I tried for a long time to catch a sour d drop but failed, then Karma hit me with the blessing so I'll be happy with 1 bean tbh lol. I'll work it out ha.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
It shows. Faster to flower set and harder stacking than my other leds. My other commercial popular brand led I like to put my old hps on angled from the side for a few hours end of day for the first couple weeks because it is slow to start. Not needed here with this mars hydro.

That makes it excellent as a veg flower combo. This one can do it all at a high level and a great price.

I'm keeping mine about 24 inches away.
I can check how long the ballast cords are but to be honest these do not get very hot at all! At dimmer settings they are warm to the touch. At max you can hold your hand on them for awhile.

I have a much bigger space but this light would do a 3x3 or 4x4 if you wanted more room to work with very little cooling or none and also ventilation will mainly be for air exchange not temp control.

Also when I switched to leds I found I needed more heat ha. Easy light to keep a space at optimal temps without a lot of effort or headache.

My veg went great, flower looking great too!

I'd like to see an old heath Robinson style tree grow with a horizontal overhead and a couple of these vertical on the sides ha.

Thanks for the positive words. :biggrin:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Getting frosty! This Gorilla Bubble bx5 is dusted with Karma G sour d bx3, hopefully it makes a few beans even though it was older!

G

...I have a much bigger space but this light would do a 3x3 or 4x4 if you wanted more room to work with very little cooling or none and also ventilation will mainly be for air exchange not temp control.

Also when I switched to leds I found I needed more heat ha. Easy light to keep a space at optimal temps without a lot of effort or headache...

I was nearly certain that I'd need a mini-split for my 6x6 room with a 4x4 bed in it. But after monitoring the leaf surface temperatures under LM301h white and Cree XP-G3 red LEDs, it's becoming clear that I probably won't need any supplemental cooling. The light keeps the room at about 79F, and I want about 81 since the leaves are running around 76F at the moment.

Lovely flowers, by the way!

Peace
DM

Latest posts

Latest posts