What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mars side gettin they flush on,some chonky ass buds on this side of the room...

IMG_20210914_194527776_HDR.jpg

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
How u like the bamboo? Think ima switch to that too, Really cuz i be havin plants slightly differenr heights plus it’d be easier to clean um up in my tight space. But i be scared ima poke my eyes out on the bamboo tho.🤦‍♂️🤣

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How u like the bamboo? Think ima switch to that too, Really cuz i be havin plants slightly differenr heights plus it’d be easier to clean um up in my tight space. But i be scared ima poke my eyes out on the bamboo tho.🤦‍♂️🤣

easier than wraslin' plant out of netting but still a pain in the ass come harvest...but less of a pain...only one bamboo splinter while cleaning like 100 of them...but i need more so another 100 of the damn things...

also i never go in the grow without grow glasses on

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ordered some 45% vinegar from Amazon. Those dummies did not use Gripper Seal tape on the bottle top. So half had leaked out. The UPS dude was not happy lol. That shit reaks. I had to open it outside.