What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if it weren't for leds there's no way i could run as much space as i'm running...my main flower room cost next to nothing to cool as it's just a pump keeping the pads wet,all the intake fans draw directly from the cooler downshaft so no reason to run the motor when there's 4-5 fans pulling from it

gmo

Veteran
Does that mess with your RH? Do you just run a large dehumidifier to offset that?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i don't really worry too much about the rH,it is what it is....but no,it's very dry here,the swamp cooler only does so much

Burtz

just got done trimming the gmo...218 grams total from 5 plants,i think the sp250 pulls about 250 watts so .872 grams per watt...

all the tents are shut down for the summer,just have the led room and main flower room going now...

reminds a little of lemon walker by dna seeds at 70 days, hope the terps are good for you

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got a 2x4 filled up and in flower,sp250 for lighting....all 12+ week strains so finishing in september...karma's chemtini and gmo

IMG_20210628_165205530.jpg
IMG_20210628_165210290.jpg
IMG_20210628_165223821.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts