What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shifting some lamps around...swapped an sp250 for the tsl2000 in the 2x4 GMO tent...

IMG_20210423_143013845_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210423_143017603_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210423_143021924.jpg

gmo

Veteran
Dude -- I just read through about 50 pages worth of this thread. You're killing it. I'll be visiting more often. Thanks for all the pictures, and tips that you give throughout.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Oh right, I assumed with the extra red showing, that there might be enhanced red spectrum on the e version. So why does one look like it has red rights in the middle?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh right, I assumed with the extra red showing, that there might be enhanced red spectrum on the e version. So why does one look like it has red rights in the middle?

to me it looks like the fc model has all the same sized chips and uniform spacing of the bars,on the fce there are smaller chips clustered on the ends of the bars with fewer,larger chips in the center and the recommended spacing of the bars has the 4 outermost bars a bit closer together...presumably to make the par pattern more even across the entire footprint...

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
to me it looks like the fc model has all the same sized chips and uniform spacing of the bars,on the fce there are smaller chips clustered on the ends of the bars with fewer,larger chips in the center and the recommended spacing of the bars has the 4 outermost bars a bit closer together...presumably to make the par pattern more even across the entire footprint...

The size of the chip is the same. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts