What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the last of the buds from the previous run in the 4x4 tent under the ts3000...ended up with 360 odd grams from 400something watts...

DSC08473.JPG

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Nicely cleaned up. See so much leaf on bud these days just for a little extra weight.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok,one small complaint about the new light,the assembly instructions could be clearer...but i muddled through...good point,the dimmer is easier to use...overall a pretty slick unit...

hopefully i did everything right,seems plenty strong...and bright!

IMG_20210414_195843359.jpg
IMG_20210414_195813783_HDR.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
ok,one small complaint about the new light,the assembly instructions could be clearer...but i muddled through...good point,the dimmer is easier to use...overall a pretty slick unit...

:hotbounce the bar is movable too. you can adjust the distance between bars easily to perfect the light distribution. :bis:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

you know that light would look even hotter if the two outer frame pieces also had LEDs on them too. Maybe an idea for the next newer version of that light.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
but then you couldn't handle it without getting greasy hand prints all over the leds...

then you just wear those really cheap white cotton gloves to keep those nasty finger prints off of the business end of your light when you're hanging or, "man handling" the lights.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lord fauntleroy died and i'm no longer required to own white cotton gloves...plus it's just a bad idea engineering wise

Latest posts

Latest posts