What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV SP 250 test/grow

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
How was the lemon tart? I need something real lemony in my life...

It was good but not super Lemon tasty. I didn't realize it said SP 3000. I was thinking of the TS 3000. Yea I'm putting back money for one, then I'll try to get another. Still use the 250 also. I see now my confusion on the NEW SP 3000!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry guys I've had some well known electricity issues that's caused problems. A bad timer went out also. And like my buddy warned me about ECSD beening bad for mites!!! Ive had some issues with that. Id probably been ok if id sprayed again about 2-3 into flowering. I'm gonna try to get on the SP 3000 list, gotta get $$$$ put back

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Sorry guys I've had some well known electricity issues that's caused problems. A bad timer went out also. And like my buddy warned me about ECSD beening bad for mites!!! Ive had some issues with that. Id probably been ok if id sprayed again about 2-3 into flowering. I'm gonna try to get on the SP 3000 list, gotta get $$$$ put back

Hope that issue could be solved soon. :plant grow:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry guys i use my phone for a camera, a Samsung J3 which I'll probably replace Wed. There should be tons of pics though. Just click on them, sorry I'm just a regular grower guys. That camera stuff I'm not much on. I do like to photo each strain and add to my albums. I could load pics all day. I need to get a new phone, I can't handle nothing to expensive.....around 50$ us or more if it's something I like. See I don't get cell service were I'm at.....So I'm basically buying the phone for pics and a fire stick remote lol. Any suggestions on a phone that takes decent pics around 50-75$ maybe US??? Thanks guys.

But the plan is to do some work to my growroom and maybe refloor the room above. I'm not sure I might get another grow before that. I'm gonna try to get a SP 3000 soon!!!! I've got some Tahoe OG clones and Sour Valley, Burning Man. Can't wait to flower those Tahoe OG!!!! I see me keeping those for myself lol, probably one of my all time favorites. I've got clones from 2 plants. Plus I've got tons of older and newer things I'm looking to run eventually. This ECSD is great to smoke, and that's without a cure or anything. It's definitely some good shit, my wife though I'd took something lol. I'd smoked about 2 joints of that ECSD and was TKO'd lol. Man this shit is good, wish I could've let it go maybe a few more days. But around 70 for the SV and 75 with ECSD. It's amazing with those screw up with the light cycle there wasn't much problem. I've noticed hardly any seeds. And gonna have loads of nice ECSD. Probably 6 of the 8 turned out big. All 3 Sour Valley are huge. The Chocolate Nightmare seemed like it would grow good around the bottom but the top buds are small probably them fucking spider mites 100% on the small plants. The spider mites don't bother the Sour Valley like the straight ECSD. No complaints here 2 of the best strains I've ran in along time.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys I've got a few plants under her for this grow. A huge Tahoe OG and several more that will get the spectrum. I'll corner off a couple of those.

Attachments

• 20201204_223345_HDR.jpg
    20201204_223345_HDR.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 49

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok guys I've got a few plants under her for this grow. A huge Tahoe OG and several more that will get the spectrum. I'll corner off a couple of those.

Slowly but surely m8 and yes the Tahoe OG shes a big one for sure best of luck towards your future grows m8.:good::peek:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I let these get way to tall, there wasn't much I could do as I wanted to keep them to grow when I got back going. I've got several normal size Tahoe clones also. Here's a pic of the huge corner Tahoe. I wish the ceiling was 2ft taller. But that's a error on my part getting the canopy so uneven. But this SP 250 is possibly the best LED I've used

Attachments

• 20210105_195022~2.jpg
    20210105_195022~2.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 37

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Slowly but surely m8 and yes the Tahoe OG shes a big one for sure best of luck towards your future grows m8.:good::peek:

Yea I've got a more Sativa type pheno#1, And #2 pheno has those huge indy wifi type leaves almost. Kinda testing to see which to keep, my mother room is stuffed I wanna keep them all!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Lol I've got 4 more of those big gals lol. Yea everyday I'll remove a few leaves from them, obviously I let them get too big as my ceilings aren't but 6ft. But they should Bud out pretty good, I'm always trying to tie branches down under the light. These weren't vegged under the SP 250, they actually haven't stretched much. That's a good thing about this SP 250, plants don't stretch much. Lol back 10-15yrs ago guys were afraid to remove a bunch of leaves. I kinda feel the same way, I don't like to remove alot. I usually remove what seems to be lower or really huge around the top blocking light. But I let these girls get to tall. When I had to do some work in the flowering room it took alot longer than I expected

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Lol I've got 4 more of those big gals lol. Yea everyday I'll remove a few leaves from them, obviously I let them get too big as my ceilings aren't but 6ft. But they should Bud out pretty good, I'm always trying to tie branches down under the light. These weren't vegged under the SP 250, they actually haven't stretched much. That's a good thing about this SP 250, plants don't stretch much. Lol back 10-15yrs ago guys were afraid to remove a bunch of leaves. I kinda feel the same way, I don't like to remove alot. I usually remove what seems to be lower or really huge around the top blocking light. But I let these girls get to tall. When I had to do some work in the flowering room it took alot longer than I expected

Everyone has his own growing way. it is understandable. :biggrin::biggrin:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yes I try to keep a even canopy, but had these monsters I had to get outta the veg room. That flowering room had to have some work done. Then I had the outdoor harvest to trim and everything. If I'd vegged those under the SP250 I don't think they'd have got so tall. They don't stretch alot under the SP 250, and that goes for every strain I've grew under it!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I basically neglected the larger Tahoes in Veg letting them get to big because I was so busy with other things, like the repairs and trimming my outdoor stuff. I just wanted to grow them out. I work alone but needed some help, but don't fully trust anybody. These clones I'm transplanting now will be 90% uniform. I might flower out a older mother or so. But next grow I'll have some nice plants about the same size and age. But that big Tahoe I've got tied down good. It's getting the SP 250 footprint and getting 6-7wks into flowering. I usually run most OGs about 10wks or 70 daysish. But I'll tell you guys what this SP 250 made me a believer in LED lighting.