What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
FC6500 is also could be freely upgraded to 720W now in USA warehouse. For other countries, the 720W version will be available in next month.

When you make the order on our official website: www.mars-hydro.com, you need to leave comment in your order" upgrade to 720W vesion" Then you will get the 720W light.

FC6500: https://www.mars-hydro.com/buy-fc-6...ercial-led-grow-light-mars-hydro-for-sale-514

FC6500.jpg

207_Tony

I can honestly say, I wish I had the space for the fc6500. One day, lol.

Here are my girls under the fc3000, just wrapped up the second week on 12/12
20211012_072952_HDR.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I can honestly say, I wish I had the space for the fc6500. One day, lol.

Here are my girls under the fc3000, just wrapped up the second week on 12/12

Thanks for sharing these beautiful plants! Hope there will be a nice harvest for you.

You will definitely have space for FC6500 one day. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
An investigation for light design:

Do you think the removable bar design is useful? How do you think about we use it for the FC line? Any input will be welcomed. :yay:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Well, if it saves shipping costs while also providing an extra function for the user... I think you got a winner.
For sure I wish my FC3000 had this option. But it seems to do a good job as it is as well. Will post a thread when all seedlings are above ground.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Well, if it saves shipping costs while also providing an extra function for the user... I think you got a winner.
For sure I wish my FC3000 had this option. But it seems to do a good job as it is as well. Will post a thread when all seedlings are above ground.

Yes, the shipping cost also could be declined some. But we don't know if people would think it is troublesome to install the light by themselves. thanks for the input. :biggrin:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Nice room! I see you guys are getting a lot of traction in commercial grows. Good!! Can't wait to see what new models you will bring to market in the future! But don't forget the small tent growers, make lights for us too.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Nice room! I see you guys are getting a lot of traction in commercial grows. Good!! Can't wait to see what new models you will bring to market in the future! But don't forget the small tent growers, make lights for us too.

Yeah, that is definitely what we are doing. :biggrin: For commercial growers, we produce more powerful models. For home growers, we supply fan and filter kits.

Latest posts

Latest posts