What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Customer said: "These are my girls under 4 mars Hydro fc-e6500 have some yellowing going on in week 8 of flower room temp 82-86 deg running co2 900 1250 ppm 8-12 in from canopy".

The FCE6500 is a hot cake even though it is slack season. It is out of stock now in USA warehouse. Many commercial growers choose this light.

FCE6500 https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-e6500-led-grow-light

-3.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Wow, specs on that vent look great! And the design in those presentation pics looks nice as well. Any real life pictures of it? Maybe from users?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Wow, specs on that vent look great! And the design in those presentation pics looks nice as well. Any real life pictures of it? Maybe from users?

Just released this, and we didn't ask customer to take picture of this intentionally. :biggrin: But i will show it out if we get some.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
How many watts do the 6 inch fans use? Could someone draw the air from 2 tents with one fan by using a Y connector on the ducting?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
How many watts do the 6 inch fans use? Could someone draw the air from 2 tents with one fan by using a Y connector on the ducting?

Assuming you manage to make the draw kinda equal by closing or opening of the intakes till they are similar for the pull of the fan, and the fan can run both, yeah!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks guys, one is a 4" and the other a 6". I figured with the correct this and that, but really probably the same cost when all is done to just buy both. Forget the ducting and just stick the fans on the side of the tents.
next question, the site says delivery to UK, but on the drop down menu it says shipping from the USA mainland only. That doesn't mean I have to ship from the USA to the UK surely. Is it just a wait for the website to be upgraded or for stock to hit the UK or what? Do hanging hooks come with the fans like the lights or should they be ordered too?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thanks guys, one is a 4" and the other a 6". I figured with the correct this and that, but really probably the same cost when all is done to just buy both. Forget the ducting and just stick the fans on the side of the tents.
next question, the site says delivery to UK, but on the drop down menu it says shipping from the USA mainland only. That doesn't mean I have to ship from the USA to the UK surely. Is it just a wait for the website to be upgraded or for stock to hit the UK or what? Do hanging hooks come with the fans like the lights or should they be ordered too?

Hi GMT, If there is only USA location, it means only USA is in stock. We cannot ship from USA to UK.
There will be no extra hook for fans or filter in kits. you need to use extra ropes to bundle them.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
BTW, the fans might be available in UK and EU warehouse about 3 months later. If everything goes well, they can be available in black friday sale.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
TS lights are still the best love for indoor growers. If you want to step up the gram a little, pls have a look at our FC and FCE series.

FCE3000 can replace TSW2000 in 100x100x180cm tent; FCE4800 can replace TS3000 in 120x120x200cm tent.

We have adjusted the price of FCE series, right now, it is only a little expensive than TS series but you will get the latest bar design light.

FCE series: https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-light/mars-fc-e-series-led-grow-light

TS.jpg

207_Tony

Hey Mars Hydro,

I've got your 3x3x6 tent with the fc3000. What % do you recommend setting the light at for seedlings? I've got the light height set to 24" .

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hey Mars Hydro,

I've got your 3x3x6 tent with the fc3000. What % do you recommend setting the light at for seedlings? I've got the light height set to 24" .

Thanks for your support. buddy. For seedling the recommended height is 24-30 inches. veg: 18-24 inches, flower: 12-18 inches.