What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Purple and white mixed garden.

Light: FC4800 and SP150.
FC models are in full stock in germany warehouse now. :whee:

To purchase FC models: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG"

FC.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
420 sale has begun on our official website. https://bit.ly/30DesD0
Each day, there will be different promotion sales for different lights. This will be the biggest promotion in the first half year of 2021.
Check it out if you have a purchase plan lately. :hotbounce
Coupon code"ICMAG"can help you save extra money.

420-banner.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Thanks for sharing the picture. CannaRed :thank you:

which seed you will grow? How many of them you plan to grow there?

I put 4 plants in there. 2 phenos of Dreamin Dubble, one East Coast Big Bud, and one PurpAl x Purple Satellite.
I was trying to group the plants together by height. These 4 should end up close to the same size after stretch.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I put 4 plants in there. 2 phenos of Dreamin Dubble, one East Coast Big Bud, and one PurpAl x Purple Satellite.
I was trying to group the plants together by height. These 4 should end up close to the same size after stretch.

Sounds good. Hope to see their mature look. Happy grow.

Barto

420 sale has begun on our official website. https://bit.ly/30DesD0
Each day, there will be different promotion sales for different lights. This will be the biggest promotion in the first half year of 2021.
Check it out if you have a purchase plan lately. :hotbounce
Coupon code"ICMAG"can help you save extra money.

Good to know but... I see ever the same promotions, they don't changes every day. Right?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The 420 sale will begin today. Are you ready to bring some nice stuffs as 420 gift? :hotbounce

The price you will see on our website will be the discounted price. https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG" can help save more money. :hotbounce

This will be the best special sale in the first half year of 2021. The next special sale will be black friday sale. Take the chance to get best price!! :hotbounce

#MarsHydro420sale

420-3.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	420-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.7 KB ID:	17835871

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Looks like a great sale, just checked it out. Wish you sold the accessories separately though. You could shift quite a few inline fans, ducting and fan speed controller combinations if you listed it as a separate option.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Looks like a great sale, just checked it out. Wish you sold the accessories separately though. You could shift quite a few inline fans, ducting and fan speed controller combinations if you listed it as a separate option.

A good idea. Yes. we have been considering that all the time. It might be listed up in the next half year. :biggrin:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
There's enaugh ice in there to end it in a good party as well.
Never seen a pic of that before. I am guessing the reasoning behind it is to stress the plants in hopes they would produce more at the end?
nice buds, anyway! Can't wait to have some to picture as well!! Soon!!

Mike greens

Hey everyone after trying to get my Mars hydro light fixed its been brought to my attention that they won't warranty my light after 30 days.
check our emails and screens shots. I just want my light fixed if anyone can chime in

Attachments

• photo2039660.jpg
    photo2039660.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 15
  • photo2039662.jpg
    photo2039662.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 16
  • photo2039663.jpg
    photo2039663.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 14
  • photo2039664.jpg
    photo2039664.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2039665.jpg
    photo2039665.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 15
  • photo2039666.jpg
    photo2039666.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 14
  • photo2039667.jpg
    photo2039667.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 18

Mike greens

If anyone can convince them to warranty my light Mars hydro light that would be excellent. I had no complaints with there Mars purple 400. However they need to step up there customer service, be more attentive and resolve customer complaints if they would like to gain more respect in industry.
dog-fit@hotmail.com would appreciate a warranty. Thank you

vanilla dutch

If anyone can convince them to warranty my light Mars hydro light that would be excellent. I had no complaints with there Mars purple 400. However they need to step up there customer service, be more attentive and resolve customer complaints if they would like to gain more respect in industry.
dog-fit@hotmail.com would appreciate a warranty. Thank you

Where did u purchase ur light from?