What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No time for ( Fce4800 with Amnesia kush and friends ) ...

bibi40

No time ...

this morning the Fce4800
and 4x4 tent won at the Mars black friday giveaway arrived ,
really quick , thanks Mars !!!

so no time to waste ,
the tent and led was setup immediatly at a friend house for an optimal grow ( don' t want to carry about cold , so ... )
we decided to put less plants than i was used for let them grow big ,
so let's go :

- 3 Amnesia kush auto from Urban Legends
- 1 Bruce banner auto from Sweet seeds
- 1 Gorilla girl xl auto from Sweet seeds

the 3 Amnesia in 20-22 liters pots and the two others in 25-26 liters pot ...
substrate is Biobizz light mix and feeding biobizz line , with a first test with bio heaven .

Last edited:

bibi40

Let' s go :

here we are ...

fetch

height for the led is fixed , led is now dim at 55% and we will increase that quickly ...

fetch

let see babies better :

fetch

bibi40

Great size for around 2 weeks, explosive growth coming :dance013:

Thanks bro !

yes good things coming , they start under a Ts1000 at 100% from the beginning and the growth speed is incredible for now , that' s why i go with this new panel directly to 55% then 75%
will be interesting ...

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Day 14 to 16 :

fetch

very nice grow in 4 days ,

one ( left back plant , Bruce banner ) is a bit droopy , all others are perfect ,
led is now dim to 75% and we will see if they can handle this power , if not i will lower it .

:skiiing:

What is the distance to canopy? :chin: