What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gizmos grow

gizmo666

Looking good bro, if your predictions on the dry weight on the northern lights are correct, and the others yield similar then it will be around 200gr dry, am i wrong?
Considering the power of your light and the size of the pots and tent my newbiness says you did very good bro :groupwave:

Peace :tiphat:

I don't actually weigh my plants normally only done that for the diary lol
I tend to be a bit of a picker as it drys lol
But yea I think I'll have around that with these plants the purple and widow are still stacking
And the big bud although it's an ugly plant as it was pretty much ignored is budding like mad
Thanks sampas encouraging words are very much appreciated

gizmo666

GREETINGS "he says in his best joey boswell voice" (old uk folks will get that ..lol)
anyway 10,5 weeks from seed big bud 9.5 weeks not really much change tbh
the smell tho.............jeeez its rank anytime the tent opens
the purple lemonade is very peppery smelling
the widow is a sweet piney smell
the northern lights is like diesel
i might harvest them at the weekend not the big bud as thats got weeks to go it should in all reason only be a week behind the others
but i think it fought for light in the beggining lol
the room
fetch?photoid=17987883.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17987883.jpg Views:	0 Size:	241.7 KB ID:	17987900

fetch?photoid=17987881.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17987881.jpg Views:	0 Size:	156.3 KB ID:	17987901

that pot is a new strain i'm trying its bred for super stealthy grows lols invisibud
under the top net whats left of it lol
fetch?photoid=17987879.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17987879.jpg Views:	0 Size:	172.8 KB ID:	17987902

purple lemonade
fetch?photoid=17987880.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17987880.jpg Views:	0 Size:	183.7 KB ID:	17987903

white widow
fetch?photoid=17987884.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17987884.jpg Views:	0 Size:	247.2 KB ID:	17987904

big bud recovering from getting bent over
fetch?photoid=17987885.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17987885.jpg Views:	0 Size:	206.0 KB ID:	17987905

obligatory bud shots
fetch?photoid=17987882.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17987882.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.2 KB ID:	17987906

fetch?photoid=17987878.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17987878.jpg Views:	0 Size:	154.2 KB ID:	17987907

i see gold in them thar triches
fetch?photoid=17987877.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17987877.jpg Views:	0 Size:	124.4 KB ID:	17987908

thats it for now folks
take care
peace

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Letting your age out with a Boswell reference mate, that family haven't been on TV for 30 years

gizmo666

hey folks
week 11 and boom its done for the widow and the purple lemonade
white widow weighed in at 260g wet
purple lemonade got 280g wet
and the northern lights final dry weight was 48g
white widow
fetch?photoid=17989587.jpg

purple lemonade
fetch?photoid=17989586.jpg

big bud has got the room to herself now at 10 weeks should be a lot further on but lack of light in veg hasn't helped lol
we'll see where it goes
fetch?photoid=17989588.jpg

next grow will be something i've always wanted to do but never had the chance
to grow seeds not bought from a shop
finally got some breeder seeds to try from a good friend
you know who you are thankyou :wave:

anyway the next grow will be
freezberry auto x sour bubble regular seeds
Lsd25x Sour bubble regular seeds
i'm gonna drop 5 off each in the hope i get two females of each
i've only got an 80x80 tent so no room for any more
been a long time since i had to sex plants lols

whats folks opinions on sexing plants early then throwing back to reveg?

thanks for looking folks
as always
take care
peace

gizmo666

final weight in for the white widow and the purple lemonade
white widow was 54g in the tub buds are very dense and solid very sticky very happy with the outcome widow has never let me down smell is spicy skunky
purple lemonade was 56g in the tub buds are a bit of a mix tbh some are solid heavy others are wispy haze like but all are sticky very peppery smelling i suppose when i smoke it i'll decide if it will get grown again hope its not just looks
fetch?photoid=17992075.jpg

fetch?photoid=17992084.jpg

at the start of this diary bigbud said it was gonna dominate the room
well i guess it was right lol
fetch?photoid=17992076.jpg

10.5 weeks and still going lol
fetch?photoid=17992074.jpg

not the prettiest of plants guess thats what happens when it has to fight to get light lol
but we'll see where it goes

take care all
peace

gizmo666

hey you guys
week 11 from sprout for big bud
not much change tbh lack of light in the earlier days are showing with the lack of growth in the buds
i'll give it another week and see
triches are still mostly clear with a few turning cloudy
fetch?photoid=17995512.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17995512.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.4 KB ID:	17995519

fetch?photoid=17995511.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17995511.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.8 KB ID:	17995520

smoke reports
purple lemonade been in tub for a week now smell is pepper with a skunky side tone, its got a citrusy taste to it a good daytime smoke relaxing
white widow this stuff stinks got a piney cheesey skunky smell and taste to it, the smoke is well feck trying to do anything its a couchlocker great for bedtime lol
northern lights woody smelling got a very earthy taste to it with a good body hit

well this journey is nearly over i would like to thank everyone who took the time to post
its those comments that give encouragement and drive to keep going
so even its just to post up "hi" it all matters more folks should do it !!
but to those who did thankyou

next grow is already in the thought process(a dangerous place to be)
gonna go 12/12 a week after sprout as there wont be such a large root structure i can afford maybe more than 4 females out the 10 as i wont need larger pots
looking for advice on that one as to what size pots should i go?
this grow used 7L pots and i thought the roots still had plenty of room
so maybe go 3 or 5 litre pots

i also won a 6" fan kit from mars if anyone is interested in buying it drop me a pm (i'm uk) it'll hit fleabay when it gets here lol

thats it for now folks
as always take care
peace

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
final weight in for the white widow and the purple lemonade
white widow was 54g in the tub buds are very dense and solid very sticky very happy with the outcome widow has never let me down smell is spicy skunky
purple lemonade was 56g in the tub buds are a bit of a mix tbh some are solid heavy others are wispy haze like but all are sticky very peppery smelling i suppose when i smoke it i'll decide if it will get grown again hope its not just looks

I really love the purple buds. I might smoke a whole day. lol :rasta:

gizmo666

well folks thats this diary complete
big bud is hanging smaller buds but solid and sticky
fetch?photoid=17997093.jpg

room getting prepped for the next
fetch?photoid=17997095.jpg

but thats another story for another place thanks all for joining me on this trip

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
well folks thats this diary complete
big bud is hanging smaller buds but solid and sticky

room getting prepped for the next

but thats another story for another place thanks all for joining me on this trip

Harvest time. :bump: how many grams you would expect?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Nice grow! And good yeld!
That's a mars hydro TS 1000, right? Based on the realpower draw of that panel, it puts your yeld at just a bit under 1.5 gpw. Which is great for that small panel.
Congrats!

gizmo666

Nice grow! And good yeld!
That's a mars hydro TS 1000, right? Based on the realpower draw of that panel, it puts your yeld at just a bit under 1.5 gpw. Which is great for that small panel.
Congrats!

Thanks exploziv changing to led was a good move
I'm looking forward to getting a tsw2000 once I move on a 6 fan kit lols :chin:

​​​​​​

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Cool, man! I got from ts1000 to tsw2000 as well, and had good results with both. What I would recommend you, tho, if you can go on for a while with the yeld from the ts1000, it to wait a bit and upgrade stratght to a fc or fce model, probably the fc or fce 3000 would be best since you had tsw2000 in mind.
I am not saying tsw2000 is not good, but since u have a ts already, i think its time for you to get better bang for the buck with a more efficient and more durable FC one.
Btw, I just ordered a 6inch fan kit as well.

gizmo666

Cool, man! I got from ts1000 to tsw2000 as well, and had good results with both. What I would recommend you, tho, if you can go on for a while with the yeld from the ts1000, it to wait a bit and upgrade stratght to a fc or fce model, probably the fc or fce 3000 would be best since you had tsw2000 in mind.
I am not saying tsw2000 is not good, but since u have a ts already, i think its time for you to get better bang for the buck with a more efficient and more durable FC one.
Btw, I just ordered a 6inch fan kit as well.

I'm not sure it would fit my tent (80x80x1.8)
Sadly I've no room for bigger

Latest posts

Latest posts