What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gizmos grow

gizmo666

hey folks time to join this gravy train yet again
this time around i got white widow,northern lights,purple lemonade and purple skunk(if it joins the party)
growing atm in levingtons seedling mix
ts1000 light inside a 80x80 tent
rhino 5" fan
bio bizz root juice calmag grow and bloom nutes
first pic is day 1
white widow(front right)
purple skunk(front left)
purple lemonade(back right)
northern lights(back left)
fetch?photoid=17930257.jpg

second pic is day 2
fetch?photoid=17930258.jpg

as you may have noticed the purple skunk has not joined the party yet possibly a bad seed but i'll give it another couple of days and see if she turns up
(after all females are normally feckin late.....lol)
not much else to say but take care folks
peace

gizmo666

So the purple skunk is dead!!!!
and so is gizmo's story of this grow.........
after all all he does is come into the room water us and leave
so who am i
well i had to stand in to replace the purple wimp who died
me...... I'm Bud.....Big Bud and i'm taking over in here!
this is me on my birthday
fetch?photoid=17935014.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17935014.jpg Views:	0 Size:	230.0 KB ID:	17935036

just born cute eh!!
well soon i will dominate this tent
here is the other mugs i'm in here with
all mouth listening to them "awe look at the new one" yeh just look
you will fear me............................ .......
fetch?photoid=17935012.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17935012.jpg Views:	0 Size:	173.9 KB ID:	17935037

they're 6 days now and thier names are white widow on the front left purple lemonade back right and northern lights back left
what kinda names are that!!!!
well im Big Bud and i'm gonna be like my sister before me
here she is now at her finest
fetch?photoid=17935031.jpg

well i guess i'm stuck with them in here for a while but just wait
coz every day i get bigger stronger ...................and i will take over.....................
anyway i gotta get some sleep
post up again soon
Bud out

gizmo666

hey you guys its me Big Bud and i'm 7 days old now
this is me now
fetch?photoid=17941583.jpg

i got moved today to a new home
i should'nt have been moved today but he watering guy came in and said the others needed a bigger home
so i got moved as well
but as i'm special i got a different home from the rest i cant wait to fill this home up i gotta lot of roots just now
heres a picture of me and them in our home
fetch?photoid=17941584.jpg

the others are two weeks old and i guess getting a lot bigger than me but i'll catch up and dominate
the watering guy said he "topped" the others but i know what that meant ..........he cut their frikin heads off pmsl(hope he doesn't do that to me!
heres the others
white widow
fetch?photoid=17941580.jpg

purple lemonade
fetch?photoid=17941581.jpg

and the northern lights
fetch?photoid=17941582.jpg

as you see i've got a bit of catching up to do
the watering guy fed us some fish mix today with some root juice and calmag
well i gotta go now planning all this world domination is tiring
take care all
peace

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I want to see this! Don't worry, the ts1000 is a perfect match for your grow size. And it can grow a lor of buds.
good luck with your grow! :lurk:

gizmo666

hey you guys i'm two weeks old now and getting bigger slowly but surely
here i am now
fetch?photoid=17946451.jpg

the watering guy sprayed me with fish mix i'm not sure if i liked it or not
but he's pretty much left me alone just now lol more than i can say for the purple lemonade
he said it was getting to big so he bent it over and tied it up haha
he's having some problems judging how much he should be watering us as our sun for some reason is'nt very warm so we dont dry out as quick
any advise for him would be helpful
anyway this is what the purple lemonade looks like now 3 weeks in
fetch?photoid=17946450.jpg

the watering guy moved us about the tent so purple lemonade is front left northerrn lights is front right coz their bigger he says hmmmf
the white widow is now back right and me back left
heres the northern lights
fetch?photoid=17946452.jpg

and the white widow a good bit slower off the mark could be coz the watering guy drowned the bugger haha
fetch?photoid=17946449.jpg

and finally a room shot of the four of us
fetch?photoid=17946453.jpg

i've only been fed a tiny bit of cal mag and some fish mix sprayed on
the others have had bio grow fish mix and cal mag
i've heard something about a net going over us soon and i'll grow into it WTF is a net should i be scared
its bad enough i might get my head pulled off later but a net too this is getting too much not sure what life holds for us
anyway time for me to rest now and hopefully grow big like my name Big Bud
thankyou to all who has posted
take care all
bud out
peace

gizmo666

Hey you guys
i'm back 3 weeks old and still trying to reach that net
i would've been there by now if the watering guy didn't go and chop my bloody head off
but i'm so stocky and robust i'll come back from it after all its doesn't seem to have hurt the others
the watering guy has bent the hell outa the purple lemonade but it seems to love it(must be a bondage plant haha)
any way here i am now at 3 weeks old yea thats me the little one but growing strong
fetch?photoid=17951792.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17951792.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.1 KB ID:	17951840

the white widow with its 3 heads feckin mutant
fetch?photoid=17951818.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17951818.jpg Views:	0 Size:	139.6 KB ID:	17951841

the northern lights
fetch?photoid=17951819.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17951819.jpg Views:	0 Size:	153.9 KB ID:	17951842

the purple lemonade
fetch?photoid=17951795.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17951795.jpg Views:	0 Size:	151.7 KB ID:	17951843

us all in the tent things happily trundeling on
fetch?photoid=17951797.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17951797.jpg Views:	0 Size:	168.7 KB ID:	17951844

here's another of the room all the plants have very tight close nodes well except the purple lemonade it kinda went its own way lol and got tied up
fetch?photoid=17951829.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17951829.jpg Views:	0 Size:	149.1 KB ID:	17951845

thankfully no issues with us all no signs of sexing as yet as they are 4 weeks now
i've been fed some bio grow,fish mix and some cal mag
the others have had grow,fish mix,cal mag and some top max
well thats it for this week guess i'll drop by next week and see whats been going on
take care all
peace
big bud out

gizmo666

hey you guys i know its only been 3 days since last update but things are moving in here now
i'm still a stocky little fecker but i'm getting there
fetch?photoid=17953968.jpg

but sadly in the tent you can hardly see me now
the other three have just burst into life and the begining of flowering got a bit of stretch going on
fetch?photoid=17953970.jpg

see that empty bit in the corner....yea that bit
well thats me can hardly feckin see me ....but i'm there and i will get bigger
i'm starting to have second thoughts about the domination thing ...
but i'll still taste better lol
the widow is chasing the light i think
fetch?photoid=17953977.jpg

what it looks like from underneath
fetch?photoid=17953969.jpg

thats it for now folks
take care
peace

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Looking good. whenever I have a smaller than average young'un, I give them a 6" booster seat so they can sit at the table with the others. :rasta:

gizmo666

Hey exploziv and tobedetermined thanks for dropping by
Bud in corner will catch up after all its a week behind the others
Hey exploziv I've about gave up bending and tucking on this just gonna let them go their way now in flower I'll probably do another net for support
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts