What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro Summer giveaway-- Best cannabis picture contest

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello Guys,

Good news for you all. Giveaway time! :D

This time, we want the best cannabis picture maker. Rules are very simple.
1: Share the cannabis picture.
2: Tell us the strain name and what date she is.
3: Add hashtag #MarsHydrosummersale.

PS:
1: Everyone has three chances. The"Likes" could be accumulated together.
2: offence or insult will not be allowed here. Peace and love.

The prize will be our latest light FCE3000+100x100x180cm tent. :woohoo:
The winner will be the one who gets the most "likes" number under the post.
Time: 10th June to 30 June. Winner will be picked out at the beginning of July.

Like always, the winner needs to make a grow diary thread and record the grow.

Let's the party begin. :party:

FCE3000.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	FCE3000.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	17875830

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
As I won the last giveaway I won't be in this one. Good luck to everyone participating and thank you mars hydro for holding the contests and giveaways! :wave:

bibi40

#MarsHydroSummersale

fetch

The strain is Barney' s G13 Haze at 90 days of flowering , under Mars Hydro Ts1000 .

Big up to Mars Hydro for this new giveaway !!!

:good:

gmo

Veteran
Hoping my ladies beef up over the next couple weeks so I can enter something worthy. As we sit, I'm day 55 with 2 Gelato girls and 1 Zkittlez lady in a 3'x3' tent with 3x Mars Hydro TS1000s. Would absolutely LOVE to try this light next go-round. #MarsHydroSummerSale

Alpenglow

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-20190705-WA0004.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	54.5 KB ID:	17876484

Strain is "Families Secret" cause... its unknown, picked some seeds from "the cup" to test the recycled soil. In that cup i collect seeds out of buds from former seedruns 😅😇
Macro Check with USB Microscope about 1 -1,5 Weeks before harvest. Grown under my 6yo heavy unhandy DIY Cree Cob Panel.
#MarsHydrosummersale

JustGrowing420

Can I enter too? :wave:

fetch

Seedsman Sugar Haze short pheno @ 75 days flowering, ready for harvest, gown under 250w HPS.
I'd love to try your lights and maybe do a side-by side with my (same wattage) current LED.

#MarsHydrosummersale

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Can I enter too? :wave:

fetch

Seedsman Sugar Haze short pheno @ 75 days flowering, ready for harvest, gown under 250w HPS.
I'd love to try your lights and maybe do a side-by side with my (same wattage) current LED.

Yes, but pls follow the rules. You need to add the hashtag.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Strain is "Families Secret" cause... its unknown, picked some seeds from "the cup" to test the recycled soil. In that cup i collect seeds out of buds from former seedruns 😅😇
Macro Check with USB Microscope about 1 -1,5 Weeks before harvest. Grown under my 6yo heavy unhandy DIY Cree Cob Panel.
#MarsHydrosummersale

Welcome. "families secret" is very suitable for the vibe. ;)

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
PurpAl x Quantum Kush (my cross) on day 68
#MarsHydrosummersale
​​​​​
207.jpeg
​​​​​
#MarsHydrosummersale

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
Ghost Rose Auto - main cola - bred by icmag's ReikoX. Grown under a Mars Pro II Epistar 160 . . . with a little help.

#MarsHydrosummersale.

Attachments

• photo2049344.jpg
    photo2049344.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 44
  • attach17877311.jpg
    attach17877311.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 55