What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fce 4800 and fc4800 side by side...or...unclefishstick's 9600 problems

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DSC08509.JPG
DSC08510.JPG
DSC08511.JPG
a couple days late,so this is day 51...less than three weeks left,pretty sure i'll get a nice fade on them! been a crazy summer weather wise,certainly been a challenging run...next round should be easier,and more colorful since it will be 21 tropicana cherry,so nothin' but a sea of purple buds!

Dr.King

Veteran
Looking nice man. Was wondering Fishsticks what size you are growing with those lights my friend? Thanks and happy growing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,rolling along,getting close to the end now,last feeding of nutes tonight,after this some molasses then 6 days of plain ro water...at this point i can see a difference in the bud size/structure on the fce4800 side,especially in the gg4

day 57

DSC08522.JPG
DSC08523.JPG
DSC08524.JPG

gmo

Veteran
Yum! Everything looking great as always. Any more info on that Tropicana Cherry?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yum! Everything looking great as always. Any more info on that Tropicana Cherry?

i used to be much better about remembering the lineage of varieties,somewhere around the 200th one i started losing track...all i know is it has cherry cookies as a parent and this is the breeders cut...best thing would be to follow relentless genetics on insta,there's lineage charts for just about all his strains