What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro FCE3000 LED Unboxing

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I'm gonna do a grow diary with my FCe3000. I've had some issues with seedlings that's slowed the start. But ive gotten things going now. I had to get my normal soil, I had some cheap stuff I used that was leftover from summer and had to culled about 10 seedlings I started. But I'll do it in Grow diaries sub forum . Once I get the seedlings big enough to transplant for Vegging. My tent should let me get 3-4 plants in 5gal buckets, probably 3. Can't wait to get going!!! Looks like a great Led!!! Man I've used up all my supplies on the outdoor season. Gotta get a bulk bag of Perlite and some more things, time to get a order to Amazon to restock for indoors. Hope you do well with your FCe, good luck!!! I'm looking forward to your grow. And very excited myself to see what kinda yields I can get

That sounds good. pls send us the diary link so that we can follow you when it is created. :huggg:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry I thought I was using my homepage messages. I've not got used to the new icmag layouy

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I had to order some soil I used some stuff I never used to start my seeds and it burned them and basically ruined them. I just started a new batch of seedlings with my normal soil and everything and there doing ok, its only been about 4 days but I think everything is ok now. I've already got the tent, Led, fans and everything ready to put in the tent and go. Hopefully within the next 10 days I can transplant and start my thread. i just wanna make sure the seedlings are ok before i start the thread. I cant believe this happened, I should've tossed them wks ago. But the new seedlings are growing good so everything should be fine. I apologize for the inconvenience, but wanna make sure things are good before the thread starts. I'll send you the link soon. I usually keep my very small seedlings under flouro about a week or so also. So once the plants get bigger I'm move to the tent and start everything including grow diary. I'm gonna fill the tent up the best I can!! I've got a Double trellis to use to spread everything out. But I'm trying to hurrying I'd like to get the grow going also.

thanks
Ricky

:huggg:Thanks a lot.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Awesome, thanks wvkindbud38 :) I've been busy quite a while this time, but I'm interested in this FCE3000 so I'll stop by :)

This light is great, and after 2 runs I don't see anything but great results. :) The terpenes on this run are sooooo tasty! Licking my lips for an hour each time after the last hit.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Any pics available of those tasty buds? I have a FC3000 as well and would love to see what's to be expected from it! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts