What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PPK with Mars FC3000, Evaluation and Potential

Gry

Hi there, I have an opportunity to see how the FC 3000 from the of new series of
Marshydro recently introduced will work out when matched with Delta 9's PPK.
This will be done in a 3 x 3 tent by MarsHydro
Going with a single grow container and one plant.
Strain is Mints, basically an OG cross. I grabbed as a clone on 3/ 15 and have had it under a 250W MH and been
keeping it at a low idle with nutrients at 500 PPM.
Using Delta 9's current recommendation for media, chunky style coco.
Set the plant in the PPK last night, and nudged the nutrient up to 700 PPM with set the light at 50%.
Here is what it looked like when I put the plant into the PPK last night :
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210425_071128.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.2 KB ID:	17842047

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey, buddy. welcome. The plant seems a bit wake. Hope FC3000 can make it become a little stronger ;) Take a chair and see what's going on. :biggrin:

DunHav`nFun

Hey Bro.....Got the pm.....The best way I know to make decent return on that 1 plant is to let it veg and even get over vegged , then break it down , splay out all the true lateral limbs sideways , and fill in under a pvc screen with the ability to add to it once stretch begins......trim , prune , and shape the limbs as they`re tucked under the screen to create a canopy of nuthin but colas......D9 moved to scrogs for his big plants with 1 light over each plant and did well. while on the left coast.........anyways......

Good luck and......

Peace.....DHF.......:ying:......

Gry

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2041575.jpg Views:	1 Size:	192.0 KB ID:	17846166
Thank you most kindly sir, I shall follow your prescription to the letter.
This is what she is looking like after a four days under the light at 75%.
Coming up next, one flat plant.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Maybe add some fans to the poles blowing across the tops, raised with the tops as they grow. I have 3, and wish I had 4, in each tent.

Gry

Maybe add some fans to the poles blowing across the tops, raised with the tops as they grow. I have 3, and wish I had 4, in each tent.

Thank you most kindly for the input..
Have two below the canopy in opposing corners that keep things stirring at the moment, and have a couple more on standby once it is flipped.
Been giving thought to replacing them with the tall thin fans that could get below and above the canopy at the same time.
First go round with other than traditional lighting. Pleased by the difference in temps.
Tent is currently 79 degrees, a similar MH veg grow in the same room is in the upper eighties.
Nice not having to fret over bulb burns.

Gry

10 days worth of growth with the light between 50% and 75%.
Temps in the low 80s
Running Jack's at 600 to 700 ppm.
Pulling clones and time to flip.

Gry

I do not understand, it looks fine here.
P1020546.JPG

From the same session:
P1020547.JPG
P1020548.JPG
P1020549.JPG
P1020550.JPG
P1020551.JPG
P1020552.JPG

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
wow, they recovered and become more beautiful now. Pls feed them more cal and mag. They will amaze you again. :D

Gry

P1020560.JPG
P1020569.JPG

Runs cooler than I had anticipated.

Attachments

• P1020569.JPG
    P1020569.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 87

Gry

P1020588.JPG
P1020581.JPG
Running cooler than I am accustomed to. Will be installing a second trellis.

Attachments

• P1020583.JPG
    P1020583.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 88