What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PPK with Mars FC3000, Evaluation and Potential

Gry

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1020809.JPG Views:	0 Size:	189.3 KB ID:	17921156 Click image for larger version  Name:	P1020814.JPG Views:	0 Size:	184.2 KB ID:	17921157 Click image for larger version  Name:	P1020816.JPG Views:	0 Size:	190.0 KB ID:	17921158

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1020809.JPG Views:	0 Size:	189.3 KB ID:	17921156 Click image for larger version  Name:	P1020809.JPG Views:	0 Size:	189.3 KB ID:	17921156 Click image for larger version  Name:	P1020809.JPG Views:	0 Size:	189.3 KB ID:	17921156

Five plants just sort of shoved into the closet with a FCE3000 sitting over them.
No SCOG, and very little attention has been paid to them.

Gry

The over all growth has exceeded what I have expected.
Pleased to see bud development that is respectable even on some of the lower branches a good distance from the light.
Apx 12 to 18 inches from the light.
Looking forward to seeing this finish up, so that I can see better how things have done overall.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
For flowering stage, 12to 18 is the best distance for plants at 100% power. Some commercial growers can make it 8-10 since they use better ventilation system. They could get better yield at that distance without damage to plants. :biggrin:

Gry

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2065475.jpg Views:	4 Size:	150.3 KB ID:	17923334

Had a cross of Bubba with Skywalker that was stunning. Lost it, and am attempting to find a replacement for it.
Going to try this Kush Mints which is a cross of Animal Mints with Bubba.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Do those nets attach to the poles? How do you stop them sliding up the poles as the grow grows? I'm about to put my first fan into a tent after 20 years of not bothering. I'm working on one exchange every 2-3 mins, did I see you say 6 per min? Isnt that a bit of overkill on the old air flow or am I grossly underestimating what they like?

Gry

Do those nets attach to the poles? How do you stop them sliding up the poles as the grow grows? I'm about to put my first fan into a tent after 20 years of not bothering. I'm working on one exchange every 2-3 mins, did I see you say 6 per min? Isnt that a bit of overkill on the old air flow or am I grossly underestimating what they like?

Yes, the nets attach to the poles. I used bell wire and wrapped it around each pole 3 times, and then stuck a piece of scotch tape over it to the pole with one end folded over so it is easy to remove.
My vent setup is odd, was configured to run two tents originally, but I only have one going right now, so yes, it is overkill.
I do not think you are underestimating anything at all, and have run much slower fans on my veg setups with no problems.

Gry

Am just now checking out what the results are like with the second group of plants. Am very pleased.

DunHav`nFun

Gladta see you still strokin my buddy......Here`s hopin for better returns this time.....Take care and good luck on all future runs......

Peace......DHF......:ying:.....

Gry

Thank you, trying what was described as a collection of OG's crossed with Bubba.

Gry

Reloading the screen, this is a single plant grow.
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1020839.JPG Views:	0 Size:	183.6 KB ID:	17951123

Gry

i may be wrong but are you having a nutrient problem?
no offence!

Astute observation on your part, actually it is an infestation of fungus gnats.
Had a problem securing the preferred remedy, which should arrive tomorrow.
No hurry time wise, will let it veg an extra week or so once I get it squared away.

gizmo666

Astute observation on your part, actually it is an infestation of fungus gnats.
Had a problem securing the preferred remedy, which should arrive tomorrow.
No hurry time wise, will let it veg an extra week or so once I get it squared away.

Hope you get it sorted soon
Good luck

Gry

Hope you get it sorted soon
Good luck

Used the biological larvicide last time around.
Good stuff, but it takes 3 applications.
Have in the past used cedarwood oil.
No effect on flavor or taste, and single use effective.
Having difficultly obtaining it, but have held
out for it as it is effective with a single use.
Three different places have been sold out of it.
Ordered it from a place that claimed to have it in stock.
8 days ago the order was placed, which has yet to be shipped.
At this point, I wish that I had just gone ahead and used the larvicide.

gizmo666

i know this will sound crazy
but
in the past i had an infestation of gnats i thought my plants were dead anyway so i tried normal household fly spray in the tent
i took the risk sprayed the plants and the top of the soil and it worked no damage to plants
maybe it was just luck tho
fly spray used was called raid fly and wasp killer
good luck with your order
peace

Gry

Thank you most kindly, I suppose at some point in the near future, am about to be blessed with an abundance
of fungus gnat remedy.

Latest posts

Latest posts