What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PPK with Mars FC3000, Evaluation and Potential

Gry

image_2048659.jpg
P1020598.JPG

Has yet to be turned up any higher.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
When will you do some defoliation work for them? Seems there are a lot of leaves at the bottom of stem.

Gry

Under way as we speak. Increased the airflow as was suggested
in post 7 by Flylowgethigh. Also run filters on all the air intakes.

DunHav`nFun

Hey Bro......You certainly filled out the canopy but I didn`t like what I saw with the left side shorter and less dense/ filled in until I saw the update pic with hopefully enough cleaning out for proper airflow and light penetration......Anytime you have such close quarters you should be wary of leaves sittin on other leaves cuz they`ll sweat and be soakin wet all during lights out that allows nasties to find their way into the garden , so keep up the airflow and limb separation ....How bout some up under her skirt pics to show what you`ve cleaned out ok ?....anyways......Lookin good and take care my buddy.....

Peace.....DHF......:ying:.......

Gry

P1020621.JPG
P1020631.JPG
P1020624.JPG
P1020625.JPG
P1020630.JPG
P1020619.JPG

Needs more attention yet, and I will keep at it.

Attachments

• P1020621.JPG
    P1020621.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 43

Gry

Added 90 grams of Gnatrol WDG to the reservoir and will do so twice more over the next week.
Noticed a distinct difference in the feel of the turgor of the plants under these lights.
Starting to see a little frost. Figured this would be an appropriate time to turn the lights up
to 100%.

Gry

P1020644.JPG

Entered a heat wave here. The plant is making a 20 degree adjustment
image_2051840.jpg

Attachments

• image_2051839.jpg
    image_2051839.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 40

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Added 90 grams of Gnatrol WDG to the reservoir and will do so twice more over the next week.
Noticed a distinct difference in the feel of the turgor of the plants under these lights.
Starting to see a little frost. Figured this would be an appropriate time to turn the lights up
to 100%.

Yes, it is the time to turn the lights to 100%.