What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gano's Hydroponic Adventures

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Just a day or two shy of week 9
I'm estimating two more weeks (11weeks) till they are ready to finish.

I had to raise the light all the way up due to the tallest plant in the tent. One bud on the tallest plant got burnt due to close contact with the light.

fetch?photoid=17980315.jpg
fetch?photoid=17980316.jpg
fetch?photoid=17980317.jpg
fetch?photoid=17980318.jpg

Attachments

• photo2084007.jpg
    photo2084007.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 46

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
those are the cuttings from all of the plants. I wasn't going to post them but Icmag wouldn't let me post with out uploading another picture.....

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
maybe 2.5 feet, don't think no more then 3 feet. But, I haven't measured any thing in a long time.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Looks like I forgot to zip the tent closed last time I went and opened it. I'm not sure how long ago that was, but I say less then a week. I was intending to go 11 weeks. options are, 1. I keep going 11 more days. 2. I go to week 10 which is 4 more days.

Plants are smelling fragrant. Some have the smell of more old school weed, maybe late 90's maybe very early 2000's.

I still got some of those bugs in the veg room and the other grow box on the one plant plant left in there. don't think I mentioned it but I lost one of the other two. She Doesn't look the greatest, she might not make it to week 11 either.

Latest posts

Latest posts