What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KIller mandarine auto under Mars hydro Sp6500

bibi40

Thanks Mars hydro and Gizmo !!!
as you said , it start to smell really strong :D

Here are the plants :

fetch

fetch

this one is really gluton , i have to raise her food ...

fetch

fetch

the " burned one " , which is so beautyfull ...

hobbi ur

Couldn't find what your lightin scheme is. Do you light them for 24hrs or less? Am quite excited because i always had great disappointments with autos grown in earth so have decided to give that a go in a hydro jar. Always loved challenges. Keep up the good work bibi!

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Couldn't find what your lightin scheme is. Do you light them for 24hrs or less? Am quite excited because i always had great disappointments with autos grown in earth so have decided to give that a go in a hydro jar. Always loved challenges. Keep up the good work bibi!

24 hours will kill them. They need some hours to rest each day like our human-beings

bibi40

Hi mate , i' m on 18/6 schedule !

Thank you . :tiphat:

bibi40

fetch

fetch

Do you want buds ?

fetch

fetch

Yes , i want !
Big buds please !

10 days - 2 weeks ( maybe 3 ) more needed ...
Let' s go !

:tiphat:

bibi40

Day 72 :

fetch

fetch

fetch

this one is ready , will be cut tomorow or in few days ...

fetch

fetch

the magnificent " burned one "