Questions and enquiries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions and enquiries

If you've got any questions directly relating to anything we do, please post them below and we'll try to answer them as fast/best as possible.

www.ledgrowlights.co.uk

Thanks!
    Last edited by LEDgrowlights A; 06-01-2021, 15:48.

Hello, and welcome to the forums!
    Maybe show us your lights? I don't know what models you got, I'm sure many need that info first, before asking questions.
    "We ought never do wrong when people are looking." - Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome exploziv. This was posted after my initial introduction within our vendor section that was full of links, plus I've included our website link in my profile and we have ad banners here now so I assumed it would be pretty clear to everyone. We're still learning our way around this site so please bear with us with these things. Would it be better if I listed each light with a photo, specs and prices individually? In the mean time here's another link to the lights we have:

ledgrowlights.co.uk

Cheers,

Craig

Comment

Nice, I haven't seen your website link yet so thank you!
        "We ought never do wrong when people are looking." - Mark Twain

Comment

Welcome. noticed that you sold a lot of brands on your site. Any interest in sell ours? If so, pls PM me.
          WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
          Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
          FC6500 Harvest
          FC4800 VS FC-E4800
          SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post
            Welcome. noticed that you sold a lot of brands on your site. Any interest in sell ours? If so, pls PM me.

Please email us your catalogue and prices.

Comment

you might think about having a contest of some sort and giving a light away to help generate traffic here,plenty of uk growers on the site

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Welcome. Maybe include european growers in the contest also?

Do you happen to know when the new Lumateks are going to be released?
                My garden (current round: Panama Haze, Purple Haze x Malawi & Golden Tiger)

Comment

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. We'll probably get a contest going at some point in the not too distant future. Brexit and Covid combined have been a nightmare for us with delivery outside of the UK so we're weighing up options for the EU moving forward. Also, we've not had any recent reliable information about the new Lumatek models I'm afraid. I'm expecting quite a while before they're available.

Comment

Originally posted by LEDgrowlights C View Post
                    Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. We'll probably get a contest going at some point in the not too distant future. Brexit and Covid combined have been a nightmare for us with delivery outside of the UK so we're weighing up options for the EU moving forward. Also, we've not had any recent reliable information about the new Lumatek models I'm afraid. I'm expecting quite a while before they're available.
                    Welcome to ICMag

... as a former online vendor, shouldn't that info be available to you (and your customers) prior to posting their availability on your site? I'm not trying to be condescending here, I am merely giving you feedback. When I shop online I do a lot of comparative shopping etc... sites that don't have the info I am looking for, simply get overlooked/dismissed and, most of the time I never return. Just something to think about.

Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                    but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                    the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                    may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

Welcome to ICG, lovely that you've got a vendor forum on here.
                      I've still got some of the 3yr old lm301b 2ft strips from you guys.
                      Really appreciate you guys advocating the GLA highlight420 boards. Had I not already done all the DIY builds I need I would have ordered from you.

Comment

Working...
                      X