DreamCatcher anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DreamCatcher anyone?

I recently first heard about Greenpoint in a journal elsewhere, checked their website and liked the pics. Then found the long thread here and decided to take the risk with a small order..

Chose a pack of Dreamcatcher and Raindance, slight hiccup in my payment but a short phone call providing tracking number had it straightened out quickly and I received my beans a few days later. Apparently someone had a baby there last week and things fell behind..

Dropped the pack of Dreamcatcher in shotglass then to paper towel yesterday, i'll update with germ results and pics along the way. In the meantime has anyone here run this strain?

Attached Files
    Wanted: Legit Chem D cut in eastern US.

I grew it out door last year. My buddy had a cut. It was nice and yielded well considering it didn’t get much love. I think with more attention it has high yields potential. Blue dream and stardog, hard to go wrong.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback highsteppa, sounds like an easier strain to run for my skill level. I'v yet to run anything with Blue Dream, this looked attractive to me.

24hrs in shotglass, 24hrs in paper towels had 1" tap roots on 9 of 10 then I put into solo's with Root's Original last night. This am 9 of 10 had broke soil..

Looking to improve my skills this year, so I figured a journal here was what I need.. give me hell whenever ya might see me screwing up please. Lots of great growers here at IC, appreciate any positive or negative feedback y'all may feel the need to share. I promise to put it to good use.. and pass along.

Comment

looking like an interesting show.. looking forward to following along..

Comment

Be sure to keep some cuts and you’ll have something with yield and quality.

Comment

I have bought also the Dreamcatcher but i will grow it later this year

Comment

Originally posted by highsteppa View Post
              Be sure to keep some cuts and you’ll have something with yield and quality.
              That is the plan based on your feedback earlier, also figure i'll give a few cuts away locally for their feedback. I'm at the point i'd like to find a few keepers and dial in my grows.. learn a bit.

2 day old seedlings and a cloner I picked up cheap locally.. running a water/bleach solution through today.
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

raindance is a awesome strain too

Comment

10 days in and they look ok to me so far, maybe a little pale so i'll up the nutes a bit. Running Megacrop at 1.5g per gallon currently..

@kaneboy, I found a journal on the Raindance which reported low yields, did your experience differ?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Up potted to 3 gallon smart pots, ran short on medium and i'm not running into the city for any with what's going on. Thinking to use loose medium from a few of my last containers..

I have one plant showing some curling, I fed with straight ph'd water last feeding. Thinking it may be a N toxicity from jumping up in strength just a bit too fast perhaps.

And, if your interested.. Greenpoint has Texas Butter in stock on a preorder, ship's 4/1. There is however one less pack available.. happy Birthday to me!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Right on, happy birthday buddy! I'll be following along here.
                        Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world, those who understand it receive it and those who do not pay it.
                        -Albert Einstein

Live below your means - boggleheads.org

Think before you speak or suffer for your words
                        -Anthrax

Getting old sucks, but if you're lucky it will happen to you
                        -my Dad

Comment

Thank you Fred, much appreciated. Thanks for checking in, reading through a thread of yours now, your just the type of grower I had hoped would follow along!

Cheers..

Comment

Their coming along ok, had a few cooler nights of late. Lowered the Autocob's a bit to tighten up internode spacing.. they were a touch high originally.

I have one plant showing some leaf curl and twisting, from my reading I believe it to be too much Nitrogen, probably from upping my nute strength too quickly? I'm using tap with Megacrop alone, currently around 2g/gallon.

Plants are plenty green giving me the N toxicity assumption, and it's not all that bad... note the first two pics. Third is the plant that stands out to me, looks to lean a little more on the sativa side with longer thinner leaves. And a group shot as of this am, next update i'll take better pics out of the tent and in better lighting.

Hope all are well and looking over their loved ones. God bless..
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hope all are well and looking after family and loved ones..

These have taken off, and I flipped to 12/12 yesterday. I did not take cuts but I will grab another pack or two next order I make with GPS. I'v decided to shut down my indoor for awhile and do some work on the room.

I'm planning a few Mephisto auto's outdoor for a quick turn around while i'm doing the interior work, but that's gonna take a trip into the city.. not something i'm in a hurry for considering situations. Maybe come May..

They just started showing color too..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X