No announcement yet.

DreamCatcher anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These seem a bit slow to transition, but i'm not really in a hurry. Just want some decent smoke at the end of this, without being to racy. Keep me motivated to work around the house and property.. indica's during the day seem to knock me out anymore.

I ended up with 4 females from the 9 that germinated.. looks to be two phenotypes, a taller lanky and short bushier expression. I am dealing with a tad of PM, doing a water/h2o2 solution every other night with feeding. Seems to be working ok..

Hope all are well, stay safe and look over your loved ones.
    Attached Files
    Wanted: Legit Chem D cut in eastern US.

Comment

Day 30 after switch, have one plant shining above the rest in height, production and resistance to PM. If it continues to outshine the rest I may reveg it.

The Milk/water mixture combats the PM better than water/h2o2 in my experience. I'll be shutting down my room and heating it for a week followed by a thorough bleach cleaning. Anyone have another remedy for PM I can have ready for future?

Not my best grow.. and my first experience with PM, but I promised to share in hopes of bettering my skills through self embarrassment.
      Attached Files

Comment

You got nothing to be embarrassed about, those are some truly lovely gals you got there!!! Beautiful, thanks 4 sharing!
        ¤Spiritus†Domini¤
        Njoy the Grow

Comment

I ended up taking these early, so i could shut down the room for cleaning and add'l improvements. After a few weeks in jars i sampled last night, nice buzz but a bit on the short term side.. to be expected taking it early i figure.

Have another couple strains from GP in the fridge, think i'll run Texas Butter next.. i'll start a new thread come late summer. In the meantime i have ~10 autoflowers running outside to watch over.

Thanks for the feedback.. much appreciated!

Comment

Nothing to be ashamed about - at all. Just take these situations as a learning experience. Trust me, it comes with the territory. Been there, done that. Good luck moving forward, GC.

Comment

any pics in flower?

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDuncan69 View Post
                any pics in flower?
                Just the last. I did take a few pics just before chop but failed to send to my email before i deleted them.. sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDuncan69 View Post
                  any pics in flower?

Figured i would take a few pics of some curing buds for ya..

I do like this strain thus far, and i saw they were back in stock.. gonna have to grab another pack for future grow.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nostalgia! Here is a pre harvest pic from dec 2018 juist 3 gal.
                    Total head high caused me time lapse, amnesia, close loss of job
                    Not energetic unless I forgot.

I crossed this with a Healthy Bruce Banner IBL if anyone is interested about that.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just started this strain ( germinated them 3 days ago) 9/11 are already up

Comment

Originally posted by ExoticsRus View Post
                        Just started this strain ( germinated them 3 days ago) 9/11 are already up

Nice. Keeping any males too?

Comment

Working...
                        X