Cowboy Cookies testers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Americangrower View Post
    I built a room off the exterior wall of flower room. It's like 4' x 4'. I draw my air from that room. I put a 8000 btu window ac in 1 of the walls of the clean room, since I don't have a window I made a box with 4" fan to draw away the hot air that would come out rear of ac. Not perfect but high 80's is much better then 100+ and ac removes the ridiculously high humidity that my basement is.
    Sounds like we have a very similar basement/growing spot....

I’ve done the ac in the next room with a wooden frame built around it. A six inch inline fan sucking the hot air out and blowing it out with the exhaust from the bloom room.
    But the cool air had to travel up a insulated tubing and then into the bloom room. It didn’t make that big a difference so I scrapped it after a year.
    I should have put another inline fan pushing the cold air into the bloom room.
    "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

The key is make her big and let her become a monster and remove any obvious popcorn and unneeded energy hogs. a big tip depending on pheno you get , always check the buds with a scope to confirm but at 30% cloudy to starting amber . It will be perfect.

gmo dominate takes that 9-12 weeks, normally 9-10 but some will prefer or def get that extra weight for a extra week. I’m on my 3rd pack of cowboy cookies and it’s a yeild banger if you let the plant get that chance in veg and give it a semi large container and let her fill in via root mass.

Indoors or outdoors works great and if gmo dominate it’s a donkey dicker profile bud with shit tons of innernodes buds and the terps are super bomb and strong. My focus and got me attracted to her (gmo) is def her amazing terps, flavor and yeilds. Just gotta grow her beyond that 8 weeks and have a good size plant (if it was me)

Comment

Originally posted by Americangrower View Post
        I built a room off the exterior wall of flower room. It's like 4' x 4'. I draw my air from that room. I put a 8000 btu window ac in 1 of the walls of the clean room, since I don't have a window I made a box with 4" fan to draw away the hot air that would come out rear of ac. Not perfect but high 80's is much better then 100+ and ac removes the ridiculously high humidity that my basement is.
        Nice thread, checking photos on the site and those are nice

DD

Urban Legends (Completed) Mazarilla - mazar auto x gorilla auto
        Urban Legends (Next Pick)

Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 (Completed)

Apr 2020 Lock Down Projects

DD

Comment

Nice.cowboy cookies. Greenpoints seeds look very good.

Comment

Working...
          X