Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just grabbed a pack of bison breath to see what the noise is about

Comment

I have ben ordering seeds for almost a month, and the only packages I have here are Greenpoint seeds. As far as being easy to do business with on-line for a credit card waving American, so far the best that I have dealt with. Those beans showed up in days.

As for their strains, I have a packs of Sundae Stallion, and Purple Dream. if nothing else shows up, they are getting wet. I will run the Sundae Stallion regardless. I liked some Sundae Driver I had.

First ever run, in a new tent, so they will all probably die anyways. LOL, I even called my old random bagseed dealer to see if he had saved any beans.
      ______________________________ __________________________
      Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Originally posted by nepalnt21 View Post
        onycd x stardawg? holy shit that sounds amazing. got a smoke report on that?
        these were some fire, i had to keepers but over the years i bred them and culled them. i have beans from the crosses still.

they had some of the craziest terps, completely mixed mom and dad
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

Comment

Originally posted by Raho View Post
          something is wrong with this thread. People post every week, but this post from Lyfespan in May is the last that you can see when you click in . . .
          i tend to get busy, one man working 2000 sq ft perpetual grows, what did you want to know
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

Comment

Originally posted by Lyfespan View Post
            i tend to get busy, one man working 2000 sq ft perpetual grows, what did you want to know
            Nothing amigo.
            There was something wrong with the server. Posts to the thread were not appearing . . .

Looks like they fixed it.

Keep up the good work brother, I've been there
            Raho
            Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
            The Haze hybrid Thread
            My old oHaze grow:
            Everything x oBoy

This guy gets it:
            Originally posted by JohnnyChicago;n17946088
            Seedsman is where SamS has tried to preserve everything.
            THH is what Tom Hill has decided to keep in his seeds, from Posi Haze that was mothered by haze19.
            Tom Hill Haze always got prefered to Seedsman (whichwas 4-5x less expensive.)
            Even though SamS was recommending Seedsman (and tfd).
            And your Seedsman ibl is bred for a high that is almost the opposite of the acid highs Tom Hill has bred for in his Haze.

Comment

Does Greenpointe still carry the Hog?

Comment

Is it true that GU lost his stardawg male? Seems like his most recent stardawg crosses are not up to par with his older releases.

Ive ran a few of his crosses before and they turned out good to great.

Comment

Originally posted by mexweed View Post
                  just grabbed a pack of bison breath to see what the noise is about
                  Out of all the greenpoint offerings this is one of my favorites! Popped 6 seeds last year. Got 50/50 female/Male ratio. One SVF leaning pheno. One MotorBreath pheno and one Stardawg pheno. All were of excellent quality but I favored the MotorBreath pheno. Plan on popping 10 of them to find something to keep around.
                  Germ, veg, flower. Germ, veg, flower. Germ, veg, flower.

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."

Comment

Originally posted by Sativamane View Post
                    Is it true that GU lost his stardawg male? Seems like his most recent stardawg crosses are not up to par with his older releases.

Ive ran a few of his crosses before and they turned out good to great.
                    It was never his stardawg male to begin with. It was just something he bummed from another grower and then capitalized on. His releases are probably being contracted out to a 3rd party for production. I doubt the correct mothers are even in use. Toss pollen. Slap a name on it.

dank.Frank
                    Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading
                    as counter
                    culture cannabis enthusiasts with
                    their thinly veiled
                    self-justifications
                    catering to the morally
                    ambiguous
                    for the sake of the
                    ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

The ONYCD/Stardawg (imho) is the BEST thing Gu's put out since he launched Greenpoint. Other than some of my landrace and equatorial sativas, there's not much I can count on to get me chasing my tail, lost in the woods, howling like a coyote, or higher than a balloon let loose in the atmosphere. But Black Gold can do it

Too bad he quit that at F1. I find it tiring, and in this case, disappointing to see so many young breeder just making f1s and then moving on to the next shiny object. Whatever happened to working a line out to AT LEAST f3? Most breeders of today don't want to be bothered.
                      "We are but a moment's sunlight, fading in the grass."
                      So let's Live, Love, and Grow to the MAX!

Comment

Gu's Dynamite Diesel is NOT the same animal in appearance or effect as the Black Gold (ONYCD/Stardawg). Grew out two packs of his DD hoping to find it.
                        "We are but a moment's sunlight, fading in the grass."
                        So let's Live, Love, and Grow to the MAX!

Comment

I still haven't ran any of the pack I got, but after reading through some of this thread again something to consider is the selection process, there were stardawg males that got crossed to various strains and the male used for the best resulting crosses was the deemed the winner male

how many of the females in those initial crosses already contained chem or og genetics

I95 doesn't just use a stardawg male that happened to make some other nice crosses, you mean they crossed a male with chem genetics and a bit of afghani to pre98 bubba and it was nice, shit who would have ever thought

I95 used a stardawg IX2 male who knows how much selection went into the male and female for the initial IX let alone from there for the second, and from there a male was selected to hit an OG with, you could take a random stardawg male and hit an OG and it would more than likely be fire, but it definitely wouldn't be I95

the dispensary that ran the males doesn't even know what to look for in a stardawg line like JJ does

also I'm pretty sure JJ got all of his chem cuts from Chemdog himself

cheap easy to obtain seeds that contain some gas--absolutely, but definitely not a legitimate chem line
                          Last edited by mexweed; 08-14-2021, 03:46.

Comment

I hear several reviews on Greenpoint seeds… unhappy with those who have low prices and sales.something more I went ahead and few i bought to see for myself. I got pig whistle (red headed stranger x stardawg), night rider (I-95 x stardawg) and doc holiday (Kurple fantasy x stardawg) all three bought in $80. I see the docs getting popped in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayden1990 View Post
                              I hear several reviews on Greenpoint seeds… unhappy with those who have low prices and sales.something more I went ahead and few i bought to see for myself. I got pig whistle (red headed stranger x stardawg), night rider (I-95 x stardawg) and doc holiday (Kurple fantasy x stardawg) all three bought in $80. I see the docs getting popped in the near future.
                              Where/when did you get those packs Jayden?
                              You make it sound like you just bought them after reading this thread.

The strains you mention haven't been for sale direct from greenpoint for a year or more.
                              Raho
                              Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
                              The Haze hybrid Thread
                              My old oHaze grow:
                              Everything x oBoy

This guy gets it:
                              Originally posted by JohnnyChicago;n17946088
                              Seedsman is where SamS has tried to preserve everything.
                              THH is what Tom Hill has decided to keep in his seeds, from Posi Haze that was mothered by haze19.
                              Tom Hill Haze always got prefered to Seedsman (whichwas 4-5x less expensive.)
                              Even though SamS was recommending Seedsman (and tfd).
                              And your Seedsman ibl is bred for a high that is almost the opposite of the acid highs Tom Hill has bred for in his Haze.

Comment

Working...
                              X