What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Auto White Widow x Big Bud ( WWxBB ) Tester

bibi40

:party:

Another one , less advanced :

picture.php

bibi40

3 about 4 WWxBB ready to cut at exactly 65 days from sprout :

picture.php

picture.php

the third one was topped , and hell that was an really good idea ,

picture.php

the fourth and last plant need one week - 10 days more , and will product a lot ...

another good run with this strain .

Big up Female seeds :good:

bibi40

Last plant was harvest at Day 76 :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

another topped plant ,
topping is really good with this auto strain ...

once again big up to Female seeds and their fantastic autoflowers !!!

:plant grow:

gizmo666

excellent diary bibi
now i have got to try auto's soon everything seems so much more straight forward
and with excellent results as you have shown

RIVERMAN

Well... Old new guy here, preparing for my first grow as a retiree. Need pain management and I wasnt sure which road to take. I came upon your stellar photos, and have a question.
Was there any reason not to keep the bush trimmed for light, or is that not a consideration for autos? I have purchased autos for my first go. I figure if I kill an infant, it wont be as
painful as killing something I worked on for 4 months. They.. Yeah, they say allot a shit, but among that dreck is autos are less forgiving as everything happens at an accelerated rate.
So my thinkin is, if I can get some autos to go.. maybe I can do a grown up plant.
By the way, your plants are bullish, I will be ecstatic if I do half that good. I plan to go all hydro and am torn between which method I will try first.
Thanks for all the work it took to bring your grow to us.. Riverman, Montana