• Show
Clear All

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Day 1 cure

Leave a comment:

• Bigbudders
    replied
    I've grown a good few sexbuds over the past couple of years, pretty much all of them were amazing. Only complaint with one of them it just wouldn't stay in veg (there must be some auto genetics in there somewhere).
    I had one that stretched loads and that did throw out some foxtails the couple of times I grew it.

Great strain!

Leave a comment:

• shithawk420
    replied
    lol at the name sexbud and that they are prone to herm.looking good though.id like to see dried bud shots.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    So we are at 62 days of 12/12. Still a little bit to go. I'm starting to see a few amber here and there so they still need a few days to finish up

I have some foxtailing going on...is this typical of SexBud? Picture was taken last Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• Browser
    replied
    I have a pack of these I am keen to try, but since getting hermits from FS seeds on my last 2 attempts (Mimosa Champagne and Super Skunk), I'm a bit more cautions and pop other things instead.

Still, good to read yours have been stable, looking forward to see the end result.

B

Leave a comment:

• bibi40
    replied
    Very nice !!!

Leave a comment:

• skunkfunk
    replied
    Very nice jerry Garcia. Lovely looking flowers you have. Look forward to hearing how it effects.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    These SexBuds continue to be trouble free. They are happy in the living soil and starting to frost up nicely. Given their flowering progress thus far, I see these going 9 weeks for sure. They really smell beautiful. I spent too many years in a chemical research laboratory so my nose is not what it used to be by my fiance loves it and she says it is a very pleasant sweet citrus.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    All continues to go well with the Sexbuds. I’ve ended up with 5 that are all pretty similar and post stretch ended up being around 40 inches tall. One other went to about 48” and another that went to 54”. Certainty some different phenos coming through. I’m impressed with the early frost these are showing!

Leave a comment:

• 944s2
    replied
    Love sexbud,,,,,ran her a number of times,,our trimmers dig it big time and there all females,,,
    pinapple ,,very happy high with a nice stone,,,,
    Hope you like Jerry G,,,,s2

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Just a few pics to show you the structure of the SexBud. These are growing nice and vigorous. The bushier plant I topped twice and did a little supercropping. The thinner one I topped once and just supercropped the two primaries. As I mentioned above, I want to try some LST if and when I run these again.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    So we are at day 16 flower and the Sexbuds continue to stretch. They are around 37" (94 cm). I've got room for some more height so we will see where they end up. The living soil I am using for the first time is doing it's job. I have only given them some Cultured Biologix EZ tea thus far and just gave a little dry feed called The Dank (Happy Rock Farms is a Kansas City company that makes both the soil and the dry feed). They are just starting to get their products on some grow shop shelves but still very limited.

I just was hooked up with some really nice clones so they are in the veg tent and I will not be taking any cuttings of the Sexbud this run. A little disappointed I just won't have the room but it is what it is. If I really like them, I can always run again down the road.

I was having a hell of a time getting pictures loaded this morning...too big...exceeding width limit. These are just some iPhone pics so not sure what is going on. I did get one loaded up from day 9 flower and I am just trying to show the internodal length. I'll figure this out and get some decent pics up. I have since defoliated a bit. Very nice, easy to grow plants thus far.

Stay lifted

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Originally posted by aridbud View Post
    Lanky as they are sativa dominant. C99 has always been the case growing, grapefruit, as well. Try SCROG, or affix to bamboo dowels. They like to be cropped. Usually run photos indoors 12:12.
    Thanks! I have the bamboo up and it has been supporting the plants for a few days already. They have responded very well to the super cropping. I’ll get some pictures of these up soon so you all can see the plant structure. Very healthy so far and growing fast.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Lanky as they are sativa dominant. C99 has always been the case growing, grapefruit, as well. Try SCROG, or affix to bamboo dowels. They like to be cropped. Usually run photos indoors 12:12.

Leave a comment:

• t0qz9s8nxb
    replied
    Have u got any pics?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X