X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funkyhorse
    replied
    Girl 3
    All three girls are similar in structure and flowering as they advance. There are little subtle differences like little bit more productivity or leaf size but they are quite uniform and they all make same kind of flowers with about as much resin
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GF x bb 3 (3).jpeg
Views:	99
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	17989540Click image for larger version

Name:	GF x bb 3 (2).jpeg
Views:	87
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	17989541Click image for larger version

Name:	GF x bb 3 (4).jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	17989542

Today she was in the pollination room and got a lower bud touched with pollen from the tall guy
    I dont really know what to do with these guys but they are beautiful
    They showed themselves at about the same time and height but once outdoors they stretched and they seem to love it

Name:	bb males.jpeg
Views:	85
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	17989543
    The tallest one is really handsome, it is showing himself purple on hot weather!!

Name:	bb male.jpeg
Views:	87
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	17989544

Leave a comment:

• funkyhorse
    replied
    This is girl 1

Name:	GF x bb 1 (2).jpeg
Views:	116
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	17983752
    Have a nice weekend

Leave a comment:

• funkyhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post

nice cross, hope it will work for you. is it resistant for you? I mean gfbb?
    I honestly have my doubts. I dont expect the strain to be mold resistant but I hope to get lucky like with Fighting Buddha and find one individual mold resistant
    Fighting Buddha is similar genetics and the only similar thing I ever tried before
    I found one moldless Fighting Buddha girl out of the 3 girls I had from the whole pack and that moldless one was the one I kept to the autumm and pollinized with a mix of pollen collected from 6 Seedsman Hz x Ohz90 boys and 1 original Seedsman Hz male, total was pollen mix of 7 males

I am impressed by the result and thats why I sprouted this GF x BB seed after I saw the FB x Ohz girls. The one I chopped outdoors far from ready is incredibly sticky and smells and tastes sativa.
    I hope I can find a moldless GF x BB girl in this batch

Leave a comment:

• MAHA KALA
    replied
    Originally posted by funkyhorse View Post
    Today was pollinization day
    Girl 1 is the tallest and is throwing thin leaves at top
    She is also the one showing more early resin. I am guessing this pheno is leaning to grapefruit

Name:	GF x bb 1.jpeg
Views:	178
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	17978212
    Girl 2 is the shortest bush of the 3 and has the widest leaf. So is this one leaning to BB? I never smoked BB in my life before, I am curious about this strain

Name:	GF x bb 2 (2).jpeg
Views:	165
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	17978213Click image for larger version

Name:	GF x bb 2 (3).jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	17978214
    Girl 3

Name:	GF x bb 3.jpeg
Views:	162
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	17978215
    Pollen donor was selected by nature, mine is not an easy environment for most strains . I have 2 GF x BB born boys.

Name:	GF x BB firm male.jpeg
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	17978216Click image for larger version

Name:	GF x BB hermie male.jpeg
Views:	163
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	17978217
    Enjoy your saturday
    nice cross, hope it will work for you. is it resistant for you? I mean gfbb?

Leave a comment:

• funkyhorse
    replied
    Today was pollinization day
    Girl 1 is the tallest and is throwing thin leaves at top
    She is also the one showing more early resin. I am guessing this pheno is leaning to grapefruit

Name:	GF x bb 1.jpeg
Views:	178
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	17978212
    Girl 2 is the shortest bush of the 3 and has the widest leaf. So is this one leaning to BB? I never smoked BB in my life before, I am curious about this strain

Name:	GF x bb 2 (2).jpeg
Views:	165
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	17978213Click image for larger version

Name:	GF x bb 2 (3).jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	17978214
    Girl 3

Name:	GF x bb 3.jpeg
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	17978215
    Pollen donor was selected by nature, mine is not an easy environment for most strains . I have 2 GF x BB born boys.

Name:	GF x BB firm male.jpeg
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	17978216Click image for larger version

Name:	GF x BB hermie male.jpeg
Views:	163
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	17978217
    Enjoy your saturday

Leave a comment:

• bsgospel
    replied
    Nice, El Timbo. I might pop a few of these if I can't get any deep chunk crosses to germ.

Leave a comment:

• El Timbo
    replied
    Least versus most vigorous in early veg - they have all been topped.

Name:	DSCF9536[1].JPG
Views:	190
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	17976002

Leave a comment:

• maryjaneismyfre
    replied
    Only way to know sometimes is to go!

Leave a comment:

• Ralph W. Llama
    replied
    I am thinking of crossing a HMxBB F2 and SSxBB for a similar result. Have some OTH pollen and a hazey JH clone too. What if ...?

Leave a comment:

• bsgospel
    replied
    Amen.

Leave a comment:

• maryjaneismyfre
    replied
    I crossed chocolope which has some haze in it, though it is short flowering, with shiskaberry back in the day....and one in 3 phenos was the best weed I have ever smoked without parallel. Still years later I have not smoked anything on par with that one pheno. Chocolope is/was durban thai highflyer crossed with cindy 99 which is just a jack herer line actually, so haze skunk x haze NL X durban thai...1/3 phenos was full on indian curry spices, 1/3 was spicy, creamy and mango atchar backend and 1/3 was the most fruitiest, most berry, most mango, grape, wine and soaring smoke I have ever had..Tasted a pack of winegums, mouthful of skittles and fruitloops and berries all at once, modern zkittles and shit had nothing on this pheno...so yeah I am all for combining those haze hybrid lines with blueberry lines, winner winner chicken dinner...Look at how popular blue dream STILL is..?!

Leave a comment:

• bsgospel
    replied
    Johnny Blaze perhaps? BB x ??? Neville's or something Haze like that? I can't recall at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• funkyhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by maryjaneismyfre View Post
    Enjoy bud! I found one in 3 were amazing in the terps dept..
    Hi there latitude neighbour!
    I am trying my luck with a few indicas and I am certainly curious about the progeny the girls will hopefully give
    I am growing these GF x BB and the BB F4 after I saw what happened with the Fighting Buddha x Ohz outdoors on winter
    I have a hunch these strains will cross beautifully with long flowering sativas
    This is FB x Ohz after 75 days outdoors on the winter grow. Far from finnishing. I have another one indoors and it is an impressive sativa I had to top because it went over the roof and keeps stretching. I didnt expect a beast like this. I am curious how this stuff smokes. This is sticky stuff
    I chopped it yesterday and left a few lower branches to see when and if it starts revegging

Name:	FB x Ohz 75 days outdoors winter.jpeg
Views:	252
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	17969458Click image for larger version

Name:	FB x Ohz 75 days outdoors winter (2).jpeg
Views:	236
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	17969459
    The GF x BB seeds are from an old spanish distributor and must be from 2011 or something like that. I got this stuff together with packs from Seedsman Skunkman Range and Afropips between others. Stuff from Flying Dutchman didnt sprout but the gear from Chimera and Skunkman is impressive how it germinates after these years. Same goes for the DJ seeds. I sprouted a seed or two of BB F2 from Ape Origin to compare with the BB from DJ as well

Do you guys know about strains or home made crosses of BB x Ohz and viceversa and how it smokes like or what would be the expected result of a cross like this?
    There are plenty but plenty of skunk x ohaze strains but no BB x ohaze strains?

Leave a comment:

• maryjaneismyfre
    replied
    Enjoy bud! I found one in 3 were amazing in the terps dept..

Leave a comment:

• funkyhorse
    replied
    Hola Timbo
    I sprouted old seeds of GF x BB and I really got lucky, 5 out of 5 in 3 days in winter time
    I have 3 girls and 2 boys. The leaf pattern of the girls looks same as the BB F4 2014 batch from DJ Short I am trying at the moment, I got lucky with this stuff as well, it was 4 out of 4 in 72 hours.
    I put all of them straight on 11/13 from seed and the GF x BB showed sex after 50-55 days at different heights
    First girl is the tallest

Name:	Gf x bb.jpeg
Views:	114
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	17966376
    Second and third girl just sexed

Name:	Gf x bb 2.jpeg
Views:	110
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	17966377