Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maryjaneismyfre
    replied
    Yeah it seems the ones where the BB dad shines thru dominant, but the grapefruit terps still some through on the back end, are the winners..Those are terpy as #uck!

Leave a comment:

• homeless guy
    replied
    Originally posted by maryjaneismyfre View Post
    "This is honestly the best weed I have ever smoked! Mad respect bro"

That was the message I got back from my mate after giving a nug of my tester gal to take home and try... He grew up in the land of the durban poison, valley of a thousand hills, and started smoking weed when he was 12 he later commented.

Thanks Chi...and DJ..credit where credit is due! I can't wait to see what other phenos I find in the other few beans I have left of these, and the other 2 gals untested yet..The form of this gal can take some refinement, the PM resistance could be improved..But the high is stellar, happy vibes, anti-depressant, the look and bag appeal is good, the yield was not bad at all and the nose is heavenly and smoke is mouth coating, each inhale bursting with new bright flavours and nose burns after a few exhales..very tasty exhales and the bud leaves a candy sweet fruity aftertaste. Fantastic smoke! Best smelling plant out of more than 50 plants in the room for testing..I've smoked nicer or on par weed myself, but can count those smokes on one hand..

Really good stoned to the bone, but not couchlocked and happy vibes, smiles and clear enough head, mind tickled, eyes watering, nose burning mouth coating weed..lovely weed, one person commented that this is the type of weed you give to a girl to get her to come visit again..I dont think the THC is through the roof, I will get some tested ASAP, but there is more than enough there to keep the brain interested, maybe some CBD in a percent or something Id guess as the high is anti anxiety, good feeling stuff, up but stoned. Cheek warming, after-glowing weed this is.
    I didn't find any that i wanted to keep from my single packet 6 or 7 years ago but did thankfully make F2s.
    I know there's gold in those seeds.

Leave a comment:

• maryjaneismyfre
    replied
    Grown out more now...one was nice smelling but low odour, nothing special and another was a beautiful deep green vigourous monster with big fat sticky buds that leaned more to the grapefruit side of the spectrum but with a sweet fruity skunk background, very nice plant, keeping her. The one original tester plant yeah..smells like heaven, the blueberry dad is well expressed in her, with sweet tartness too from the mom and she tests out at 12% thc but is a better smoke than 99% of plants we got at our facility which test out double the thc or higher.. Just shows its not all in the THC, got a hundred amazing plants uber high THC beautiful structure, that are lacking terps that are waiting to be crossed with her so I can find some special commercial uniqueness to fill our farms canopy..
    Last edited by maryjaneismyfre; 07-04-2021, 11:02.

Leave a comment:

• vanilla dutch
    replied
    maryjaneismyfre re. Congrats on the compliment. Thats a relief to hear.

Leave a comment:

• maryjaneismyfre
    replied
    "This is honestly the best weed I have ever smoked! Mad respect bro"

That was the message I got back from my mate after giving a nug of my tester gal to take home and try... He grew up in the land of the durban poison, valley of a thousand hills, and started smoking weed when he was 12 he later commented.

Thanks Chi...and DJ..credit where credit is due! I can't wait to see what other phenos I find in the other few beans I have left of these, and the other 2 gals untested yet..The form of this gal can take some refinement, the PM resistance could be improved..But the high is stellar, happy vibes, anti-depressant, the look and bag appeal is good, the yield was not bad at all and the nose is heavenly and smoke is mouth coating, each inhale bursting with new bright flavours and nose burns after a few exhales..very tasty exhales and the bud leaves a candy sweet fruity aftertaste. Fantastic smoke! Best smelling plant out of more than 50 plants in the room for testing..I've smoked nicer or on par weed myself, but can count those smokes on one hand..

Really good stoned to the bone, but not couchlocked and happy vibes, smiles and clear enough head, mind tickled, eyes watering, nose burning mouth coating weed..lovely weed, one person commented that this is the type of weed you give to a girl to get her to come visit again..I dont think the THC is through the roof, I will get some tested ASAP, but there is more than enough there to keep the brain interested, maybe some CBD in a percent or something Id guess as the high is anti anxiety, good feeling stuff, up but stoned. Cheek warming, after-glowing weed this is.
    Last edited by maryjaneismyfre; 02-26-2021, 22:04.

Leave a comment:

• DankGrazzy
    replied
    Originally posted by maryjaneismyfre View Post
    I got 2 girls going into testing soon..

Smoking on one of them now. 10/10. The flavour profile is absolutley insane.

Leave a comment:

• hayday
    replied
    I always have this plant in rotation. Shes one of my favorites and everyone I share with loves it. Calming buzz, masive munchies and a fruity nose on the flowers.
    Good stuff

Leave a comment:

• yesum
    replied
    ^^ I have a pack but too many other things going to test it. Sounds good though.

Leave a comment:

• maryjaneismyfre
    replied
    I got 2 girls going into testing soon..

Leave a comment:

• Benji82
    replied
    Anyone growing recently this strain?

Leave a comment:

• Tropical Sativa
    replied
    @hotcargo - Holy shit, those are some nice lookin buds buddy!

Leave a comment:

• crackhoe
    replied
    lookin great

Leave a comment:

• wildcanthere
    replied
    any news on this strain?

Leave a comment:

• Noobian
    replied
    Just popped 3 GFxBB will post some pics in about a month or two when there's something good to show (knock on wood!)

Leave a comment:

• stoney917
    replied
    got mine ans swt4 finally waitn on 3 gonna pick my fav to keep or knowin me all 3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X