Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe

thanks guys

ok ,we have all the buds nice and ready for some smoke.

the buds have a super nice structure, very well cover with resins,nice chunky and soft at the same time.

have try them all and i have to say that they all smell and taste just about the same.
    the biggest differences came from the super indica pheno,she was less fruity but more creamy.
    the rest of the girls are just super killer fruity big hard nugs. the smoke is just killer. i can smoke this bud all day,hehe the sweetness comes out in smell and in smoke.

if you like nice mellow,happy high that will last for hours and good for any time of the day. you like this bud for many reasons more i tell you.

peace
    Its not what you can do for your plants,
    its what your plants can do for you.

Comment

beautiful hot cargo, looks so jammi and tasty!
      .^???®??S ?®Ø? ?£??

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

Comment

very very nice HC! enjoyed the thread very much-those pics are awesome and the buds look tastey! Chimera is high on my list-just gotta find time. thanks for the thread.....sub

Comment

the two of my favorite breeds, nice pics

Comment

looking good i will be following along interested in ordering these and swt 1.1 and doing a comparision
            hey man that is a toothpick

Comment

That was a nice grow-show, thanks for the pics. I really want to find a nice Grapefruit strain, and I like the growth pattern of this cross, looks great!
              "They came to sit & dangle their feet off the edge of the world... and after awhile, they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday..."

"We lay there and looked up at the night sky, and she told me about the stars called 'blue squares' and 'red swirls', and I told her I'd never heard of them. 'Of course not' she said, 'the really important stuff they never tell you. You have to imagine it on your own!'"

Comment

hehe??

Nice show!! Mind if we ask what the average yeild was per plant?

Comment

I think you've just made me get 2 packs...

Comment

Hc
                    Howzit brother>??? Hope all is well with ya.. And wow wat beauty,... thanx for sharing with us all.. Sounds like a smoothie fruity and delishus... bbl peace..

sack
                    Jack & Jill went up the hill both with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with 650 bucks.

Can't never did anything

click the link!
                    sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

Comment

Very nice job on the testing!

Comment

C4 is shiska + cotton candy. regardless it smells like grapefruit with a lingering citrus aftertaste.
                        Cotton candy is a Swt knockoff so contains grapefruit

looking good i will be following along interested in ordering these and swt 1.1 and doing a comparision

no point they are the same seeds i believe !!!!

Comment

Kopite:

I thought Cotton Candy was a haze cross!? If Cotton Candy was the same as (or a knock off of) the grapefruit, that would mean the grapefruit x Blueberry and the Mentle Floss would be very similar (if not the same) which they aren't....

Just a thought...
                          Last edited by Kalbhairav; 02-11-2008, 17:59.
                          sigpic

Comment

This seems to be a nice cross! Cool pics HC!

Comment

Kopite:

I thought Cotton Candy was a haze cross!? If Cotton Candy was the same as (or a knock off of) the grapefruit, that would mean the grapefruit x Blueberry and the Mentle Floss would be very similar (if not the same) which they aren't....

Just a thought...
                              Why would they be the same ??? the same plant was not used in the crosses ? was it ?

For a start you say if CC was the same or a knock off of grapefruit ? its a SWT knock off not grapefruit

no 2 plants are the same except when cloning but enviromental diffs can affect that but anyway...

CC is stated in Cannabible 3 as a SWT knock off... I do not know the genetic make up of Grapefruit ...

if you applied your thinking to DJs blueberry.. you'd probably say all his plants are the same as they derived from blueberry ... but this is not true....

for all i know Grapefruit might well contain NL5xhaze genetics and thats why haze is mentioned... if anyone has any info on grapefruit i'd love to hear it....

Comment

Nobody knows the genetic makeup of Sweet Pink Grapefruit. It was pulled from a tray of clones years ago in BC by Breeder Steve.

While Fed's Cotton Candy might be a (edit) SWT Knockoff, it wouldn't be a pure SPG, so using it in a cross would yield differing results than with SPG.

I think you guys are confusing SOL's Sweettooth 1.1, which uses the SPG clone crossed with the DJ Short True Blueberry pollen that DJ himself selected and passed around with Chimera's Grapefruit x Blueberry, which uses the exact same parents, just under a different name.

To sum it up
                                SOL Swt 1.1 = Chimera Grapefruit x Blueberry

Octavian
                                Last edited by Octavian; 03-02-2008, 18:24. Reason: edited for accuracy
                                Chimera's Comprehensive Strainlist

I only have so many years on this rock, and I want to make the best of my time - Chimera

I am NOT Chimera...not even a man standing next to The Man...just a fan of The Man.

Comment

Working...
                                X