No announcement yet.

Sassy Frass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I got some questions regarding the SAS from a Jackal but considering I deleted my old account and started a new one I can't use pm yet. I'll just post the answere here. No I haven't grown the plant outside but SAS is the fastest "middle of the road" plant with quality I've grown across several phenos. Ok Warlock and other's are good but they're more up and well... not balanced indica/sativa in high. From seed I would recommend growin multiple ones without a problem. The SAS is topbud dominant, pinecone, soda can and yes square soda can shaped buds, The pinecone, piontier were a little more indica for me and the square ones more sativa. So yeah Chimera some of the cut's realy look like Super Skunk, but better, heavier and more resin. Like a superior superskunk Never had a F1 pheno with bad resin from SAS. The thing with SAS for me is from seed it's going to be your 7-9 weeker so let it go 9 weeks to be sure and of course faster from cutting it's going to be faster. But and here it is even from seed you will find a 7 weeker with quality. The thing with SAS is she increases in weight and resin in the last moment from seed. So you have to get to know the plant you choose. Considering that the plant doesn't stretch or branch out to much (kind of like Sensi Star) growing out the entire pack and choosing your pheno won't be a problem. Just pack them in, there will be weight in the secondary buds but if you should get one that branches out a little more, trim it. With SAS from seed it's about the topbud for me. From clone no problem to scrog or bushout. Root growth is good but let her maybe vegg a week longer too get that topbud to max out. Smell hmm tough one, low smell but it's in the buds after drying so that's a plus

Comment

Smell hmm tough one, low smell but it's in the buds after drying so that's a plus.Lot's of strains dry out to hay. Anyway it's sweet, it has sweetnes, fruit like. Now that I think of it reminds me of SPG S1's (the SPG S1 have the smell from the SPG but much lower odour then the clone) No it's not grapefruit, but it has that sweet thing reminds me of the smell in decent C99 crosses. It's nice and it retains it in the dried buds. That's the main drawback from SAS, the smell but she makes it up in the smoke. Not a dayender, more like a good daytime smoke. She won't keep you up and might encourage sleep but she's good for doing stuff being active. Painkiller, opioid, codein like high it's smooth... I like it...The duration is good, not as good as a good Fighting Buddah (the duration on the Buddah's hmmm.....) The indica heads won't be dissapointed because the SAS has something extra in the high I can't put a finger on. Now outside growing... Considering the quality of the plant and that she's consistant ,the shortest flowring plan't across seedplants I've grown I think she will do well outside. The almost, hairless buds won't trap bugs, or moisture, the way she blows up in the end probably also help. Her rigid structure probaly will handle the outside well. She won't be your heaviest plant outside, but you'll have quality instead. The look of the leaves somehow look a little bit diffrent, that and the low smell will camoflage her a little. SAS is not a grail (you probaly could find one though), but she's a damn good plant.

Comment

Working...
      X