Sassy Frass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sassy Frass

Hello all let me take a quick moment to introduce myself. My name is baccas125 and this will be my first test demo that I have done. Im sure that there will be very few complications to this grow. Lets get on the the importain stuff. Upon arriving to my safe addy i found a pack of testers from Chimera seeds called Sassy Frass. They came packed in a brown paper sealed envelope with a name on the front and a day range of 50_55 days. I have yet to inspect these seeds but the shipping seamed safe and secure. At this point I have very little information about the beans that im about to start. I will do a little research and see what i can find this afternnoon. Any and all information about these seeds would be helpful. Please feal free to add anything to this thread that pertains to Sassy Frass or the chimera line in general. This is my first Chimera grow so any info im sure will help.

My next post will hopefuly give more details on my grow style and show the seeds germinating.

baccas

[/QUOTE] The Sassy Frass is a hybrid oF DJ Short's blueberry and a clone I selected many years ago from an experimental cross of two well loved lines. We called her SAS; Superior Afghani Skunk (not to be confused with super skunk). This plant produced ample frosty lime green nuggets; in fact she's the clone I would share with my commercially minded friends who were concernned about the intense smell of the other clones I typically grew for sinse; wimps! This one became their commercial staple, since they didn't have to double up on the charcoal filters.

I have a desc4ription on my laptop, which is in for repairs. I will post it when I get the pc back.

I only threw 1 plant in the room when we made these seeds, so what is available now is all there is. You'll find some gloriously frosty tasty nuggets in this batch I guarantee!

-Chimera
    Last edited by baccas125; 12-27-2005, 19:32.

Comment

You lucky dog. Good luck and can't wait to see these growing.
      Take care

Comment

Yer gonna rock there Baccas i have no doubt.Sounds sweet and i will be hitchin a ride for this one .Peace Bro,DancesWithWeed

Comment

Cant wait to see how these turn out, looks as if Chimera has some excellent strains being tested..........roll on harvest time eh?
          Peace

Comment

pic of the package!!!!
            Last edited by baccas125; 12-30-2005, 00:32.

Comment

enjoy your test run mr. baccas,

may you yield bushels and bushels of dankitydank soon!

cj

Comment

OG search results for "Sassy Frass"
                http://www.overgrow.com/edge/search....earchid=214485
                Last edited by CaptainJack; 12-29-2005, 08:59.

Comment

Alright baccas lets see some of that magic!!!peace D.L.
                  Welcome To The Lions Den.......Temptation's On Its Way

WWTHD?

Comment

Count me in for this!!!!

Comment

good luck baccas,,, illl be here check your test gr0.... should be some killer shit in your hands

Comment

Ok lets get a quick update. I used the white paper towle method of germination and had 100 % germination with 10 for ten seeds sprout. they all seem nice size and healthy. I will be placing them tonight into a batch of promix soil with a very small amount of fox farm piece of mind fertilizer.

Comment

git r done!

THC

Comment

Just a quick update!!! First off all 10 seeds germed and were placed in a promix mix with 20% perlite added along with a small amount of fox farms "piece of mind" nutes mostly for the benificial fungus that i love sooooo much. Most of the germed seeds have sprouted threw the soil, all but two, but i still have hope for them. The first set of primary leafs are begining to show and i have yet to see and leaf diformity of vegitation that it is so common with the blueberry plant. Thats it for now more pics and comments as these little girls grow.

baccas
                            Last edited by baccas125; 01-08-2006, 23:47.

Comment

Time for and update

I was looking around and found a few more shots of the seedling from a week or so back. I lost two seedling do to grower error and am left with 8 nice small plants.

this is a view of the plants at about 1 1/2 weeks in 4 inch pots.

this is a close up of the nicest looking sassyfrass

as you can see none of the trademark blueberry leaf diformities are present like the puic below of a grape krush with crazy leafs

Comment

Working...
                              X