Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C-Plus Start to finish

Hello everyone !
    I have been a lucky recipent of the C-Plus and Mental Floss, this thread will outline and contain the C-Plus.

Breeder: Chimera/DJ Short
    Mothered by our legendary 25+ yr old California Orange clone, and fathered by DJ Short’s Blueberry. This large producing hybrid adapts well to most growing environments, and prefers a mild diet. The last 2 weeks of this plant’s life will impress with the huge swelling of calyxes into light green bundles of frost. Excellent daytime smoke with an inspiring and creative high. Pleasant bittersweet orange soda flavor.

Flowering 50-60 days.

I have 12/12 as of 30th that have sprouted, so I have perfect results so far.

Stay Toned,

-V.B
    Last edited by Veda Beta; 11-19-2005, 19:26.

Bring em on Bro .Cant wait to see them.Peace DWW

Comment

Looking forward to seeing these ladies. Good Luck and keep us updated!
      Nothing I see can be taken from me

Comment

ok, Im pulling up a chair for this one

Comment

¿ Super Soil ?

I have decided I want to mix up a bunch of Vic's Super Soil, I am curious to know if this would pose any problems to the C+ as well as the Mental Floss? So if Red can get me some info that would be wonderful !!

Going to use the revised mix almost the the T, here it is:

1 Bale sunshine mix #2 or promix (3.8 cu ft) ***
          8 cups Bone Meal - phosphorus source
          4 cups Blood Meal - nitrogen source
          1 1/3 cups Epsom salts - magnesium source
          3-4 cups dolomite lime -calcium source & pH buffering
          1 tsp fritted trace elements * * * *
          4 cups kelp meal.
          9kg (25 lbs) bag pure worm castings ** ** **

~ *** Using premier peat, going to mix 7/3 with perlite.
          ~ * * * * Instead of these *which I have no idea where to find* I'll
          be using at most 1 time some EJ, microblast if needed.
          ~ ** ** ** Anyone have a suggestion for a substitue or a combo of this
          and perhaps some guano's ?

Also if any suppliments are needed in Veg I'll be using Fox Farms Grow Big, and in flower EJ Bloom.

As far as lights the C+ will be vegged under a 400W MH. The clones off the seed plants will be ran under 2 400W MH's with 360W Conversion bulbs, again if anyone has suggestions of input, lets here it !

-V.B

Comment

Good luck with your grow Veda Beta,

I have started some C-Plus in hydro and they realy do like a mild diet so just be carefull not to overfert.
            Never have I seen first hand or read anywhere of 1 plant indoors yielding a pound. Can you prove this to me heath.. Have you grown 1 plant and got a pound +. If you can prove me wrong I will shut the fuck up indefinitely and find a new hobby instead of cultivation..

Comment

Veg Pic Update

Here are a group of the C+ I have in veg, just 3 doing well. The growth is starting to come on pretty fast I am sure they will be moved in a week or so to the 2-3 liters where I will keep them until a few clone rounds determine the moms i'll keep.

heath robinson - Thanks for info, I hope the supersoil will work out I'll decide before the weekend is over what exactly i'll do.

Comment

Hi look like a nice start.Good luck with your grow.

Comment

Heath,

Thanks for the info as well. I just germinated 7 C-Plus seeds and am pretty excited to see how this one pans out.
                  Drug testing is proof employers can't tell the performance difference between an employee on drugs and one that is not.

Comment

Any updates from the C-Plus folks? Maybe we need new testers..... hopefully they will pop in and let us know how things went.

-Chimera
                    More Agriculture
                    Less Agro-Culture

Comment

Chimera- Stepping up wavying hand in the air! I would love to be a C+ tester. Please pretty Please!
                      Look for a while at the China Cat Sunflower

OMMP Compliant

Comment

I'll try and snag some pictures. But I will say that C-Plus is outstanding to grow and smoke. The orange flavor is lovely and the plant is very hardy and vigorous. It responds really well to training and will bush out like mad when trained with a substantial yield to come in around 8 weeks. The plants are very uniform as well and were just a breeze to grow and was easy to clone. This strain had to compete with SD IBL, Grape Krush and BlueMoonshine and I'll honestly say it's on par with all of the above for both taste and potency.

Cheers.
                        Last edited by Coco Nuts; 08-20-2006, 17:18.

Comment

any day now ..

ss ..
                          cant never did anything .. visit hippe hill college grove tn .. was an overgrow member since 2000 ..

ahh the bangger (~shabang~) hes gone but not forgotten .. peace where ever u are brother ..

Comment

yeah start to finish huh?????Just like about every other test thread!!!!

Comment

@cannanerd

Comment

Working...
                              X