No announcement yet.

Anyone Run Highland Mex x BB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still one of my fav smokes. Been hitting some frozen flower I had stashed. Will look into the Chimera drop. Have 20 f2's as well from bloyd.

Comment

Pictures

I didn't really take that many pictures with this Highland Mexican x Blueberry this run. Posted below you will see a male top that I had cut down and placed in water that was used to pollinate the HMxBB. The male is a Ghana Dream (Cannabiogen Ghana x Blue Dream), he had very sticky and smelly stems, with a lot of vigor and stretch. The picture with two leaves on a notebook is a comparison of the HMxBB and Ghana Dream. Enjoy amigos.
      Attached Files

Comment

I apologize for the low quality pictures, I took them with an old phone and couldn't transfer them to my new phone.

Comment

You're forgiven.. looks gnarly.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicani-ar View Post
            I didn't really take that many pictures with this Highland Mexican x Blueberry this run. Posted below you will see a male top that I had cut down and placed in water that was used to pollinate the HMxBB. The male is a Ghana Dream (Cannabiogen Ghana x Blue Dream), he had very sticky and smelly stems, with a lot of vigor and stretch. The picture with two leaves on a notebook is a comparison of the HMxBB and Ghana Dream. Enjoy amigos.
            the male looks a real stud

Comment

Hey everyone, here's a picture of my current run , I have three girls in my tent : Highland Mexican x Blueberry. Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut . Blueberry Mojito ( Boel Oaxacan x Blueberry).
              Attached Files

Comment

It's not dried yet ,but first tests show a very unique high,clear ,motivational and trippy...

This is an F2, respect @elanius

Comment

Wow, incredible pictures!

A lot of BB showing through there. The flowers look so good!
                  sigpic

Comment

That looks delicious. I’m torn between buying a pack of the remaining F1 and making my own F2 or a buying couple packs of the F2.

Comment

Thanks Kal!

Hey GB!
                      Are there remaining F1 's?I'd love to get my hands on some!

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                        Thanks Kal!

Hey GB!
                        Are there remaining F1 's?I'd love to get my hands on some!
                        Yeah, Breeders Retail has a few left.

Comment

:
                          It's not dried yet ,but first tests show a very unique high,clear ,motivational and trippy...

View ImageView ImageView ImageView ImageView Image

Great work Syd.. Beautiful results. I hope you run the originals as well you seem to have the talent for bringing out her colors and structure and documenting if with photos to match. Many Thanks Happy Growing!

Comment

View ImageView ImageView ImageView ImageView Image
                            Beautiful pictures Syd Barrett.

Comment

Those look great Syd!

Hey mex-ar, who made the blueberry mojito? I have been looking for a cross with the boel Oaxacan in it since I have been unable to source f1s of it. thanks in advance

Comment

HMxBB f1

The stretching on this girl is unbelievable, low stress training her is the only way to grow her indoors. I'm thinking of getting a bigger tent with height extensions to grow sativas only.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X