• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off topic posts removed
    More Agriculture
    Less Agro-Culture

Comment

What is the typical flowering time for the HMxBb?

Comment

HMxBB f1

She is almost reaching the ceiling of the tent, definitely a vigorous plant.

Hey Grow_bigblue, there are many expressions in this cross, flowering time will vary. You can find Mexican leaning expressions or more Blueberry. It all depends on what you get, you gotta explore your seeds amigo.
        Attached Files

Comment

HMxBB f1

Here's a close up picture on the HMXBB f1, she at the beginning of week 9 of flowering 12/12 .
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mexicani-ar View Post
            Here's a close up picture on the HMXBB f1, she at the beginning of week 9 of flowering 12/12 .
            That looks amazing. Yes, I’ll definitely explore. Thank you. The amount of pistils extending per bract is very interesting to me. Is this trait common?

Comment

Originally posted by mexicani-ar View Post
              beautiful representation of the line!
              breath...

Comment

Comment

HMxBB f1

As you can see this girl is gaining some weight, which has caused her to start leaning over. The stretch has stopped.

I have noticed different growth patterns when growing this plant 12-12 / on-off and growing her 11-13 / on-off.

I've been keeping this cut for about 4 years or more, gotta check my notes, and I'm still learning her ways, still trying to dial her in.

Here are some pictures, enjoy. Saludos Mexicani-ar
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X