NEW VERDANT GREEN C4DD PROMO - Breeders Retail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW VERDANT GREEN C4DD PROMO - Breeders Retail

Promo extended until Sunday 7th of February for VG’s Birthday! Also get a chance at a little extra discount. See post 8 in this thread for details!

VERDANT GREEN C4DD SERIES PROMO

To mark the release of his new C4DD / Chem series, VG wanted to give you all a chance at grabbing his seeds at a discount.

If you purchase any new C4DD hybrid (including the C4DD F2) you get $10 OFF each and every other VG seed packet you buy.

USE PROMO CODE: C4DD 4 THE WIN

So if you wanted a pack each of C4DD F2, Bubba Kush S1 and White Rhino x Bubba Kush, you would get $20 off the total.

PLEASE NOTE: only two packs of the same variety can be purchased.

Please refer to the catalogue thread HERE for prices and instructions on how to order

Promo duration: 22nd of January until 5th of February 2021

Last edited by Breeders Retail; 02-03-2021, 20:56.

Thanks guys, enjoy.. - i'm certainly enjoying smoking all these new varieties!
    My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
    To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
    Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Just a little reminder, this promo will be over in 5 days time

Comment

Just a heads up, this promo will end tomorrow evening.

Or, we can run it over the weekend as well?

Comment

It's my birthday this weekend so why not!

VG
          My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
          To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Happy Birthday VG!
            More Agriculture
            Less Agro-Culture

Comment

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post
              It's my birthday this weekend so why not!

VG
              Happy birthday VardantGreen. Best wishes good man

Comment

Oh wow

In celebration of Verdant Greens birthday, anybody who buys one of his hybrids gets the chance at $10 off any Cannacopia and Cultivators Choice hybrid.

So buy multiple packs of Cannacopia and Cultivators Choice with your VG purchase and get $10 each pack!

Use Promo Code - VG’s Birthday Bash

You can combine VG’s promo and this extra deal..

I’ll make a note in the main post. We’ll extend until Sunday the 7th of Feb.

Happy Birthday VG
                Last edited by Breeders Retail; 02-03-2021, 21:09.

Comment

Working...
                X