Chimera Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chimera Interview

FYI - The first of a three part interview with Chimera is up on The Pot Cast.

Fascinating listening, and refreshing to hear from someone who is rooted in the science of botany.

Enjoy!

Yeah a great listen and some good food for thought from a more academic perspective!

But be prepared that with all three parts this is a six hour rabbit hole
    https://soundcloud.com/the_pot_cast

Comment

Originally posted by shiroshi View Post
      FYI - The first of a three part interview with Chimera is up on The Pot Cast.

Fascinating listening, and refreshing to hear from someone who is rooted in the science of botany.

Enjoy!

I concur! I think most are tired of broScience. Can't wait for the next parts.

Comment

That was a great listen! Can't wait to hear the final 2 segments.

Comment

I really enjoyed this, thanks so much for sharing. I’m really excited to hear the next two parts... really looking forward to it!

Comment

Thank you for making this thread! I love the Pot Cast and was always hoping Chimera would do one. Going to make some coffee and give it a listen! Thanks!

Comment

Great find, thank you for posting this. It's always enjoyable to listen to Chimera.

Comment

Ok when are the other parts coming? Good interview!

Comment

The 2nd part is up
                  Fitzera Does Things - Mr Nice, DNA, Bodhi, Peak and Chuck'd Genetics
                  Real Gorilla Seeds testers - Headbanger x OPG, C4DD x OPG and Seedsman Comparative grow the White OG
                  Winter 2020 HPS/LED 5x5 Tent Supersoil Blumat and Chuck'n Pollen Grow Log

"Chuck'd Genetics"
                  IG: @chuckd_genetics

Comment

Smart man, was an absolute pleasure listening.
                    Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Comment

Big Up Chimera Wealth of Wisdom.

Comment

Thanks for the thread - the heads-up. Doubt I would've heard it otherwise.

Nice to carve out time for something and in the end not feel cheated of that time.

Good interviews. Looking forward to the final installment. Much respect to the host/interviewer for allowing Chimera to finish his answers/thoughts. Thought-provoking, instead of tangents interruptions and talking over one another. Good followups, too.
                        §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

The pot cast is good like that. He's on point. Not like the Dunn Show, where after all this time they still can't get the basics like audio levels down. I like it just hard to listen to.

Nice work Heavy Dayze and Chimera! Excellent listen!

Comment

Thank you for this link. Quality information and insight indeed.
                            I already have some nice keepers in the stable from Chimera gear, time to pop more beans.

Comment

I haven't listneed to it yet, but ever since this episode was announced, my Mental Floss packs have been calling out to me in th emiddle of the night.
                              Damn it stinks in here!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402

Comment

Working...
                              X