Tom Hill - Has Arisen -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riamba View Post
    Yeah some people claims on IG he's still alive.

So what's really going on?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFPm1hxs...o74fnMFZ3S_M0/
    - Can you post whatever there is about Tom here? - since I don't do insta - and maybe others don't either -

- It would be nice to know - for sure -
    Last edited by Chimera; 09-17-2020, 17:39.
    'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Comment

Jesus what a mess.

i hate the fucking rumor mill.

I hope this is all a terrible mistake/rumour, .... strange it come from multiple sources

I’m going to amend the previous posts to remove any personal info.

My sincerest of apologies for being part of this false rumour it it proves out correct.

-Chimer
        More Agriculture
        Less Agro-Culture

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
            - Can you post whatever there is about Jason (Tom) here? - since I don't do insta - and maybe others don't either -

- It would be nice to know - for sure -
            It just seems this guy happens to know Tom's brother.

He actually told him about the shocking news after reading it, only to find out later it wasn't true.

Comment

Well at least he knows how much we love him and the impact he has had on us all.

Comment

Maybe it was a 'different' tom hill that passed, it's common enough first and last names.

So happy to hear it was false.

Man, hope Tom isn't too upset about it. Gosh, once a long time ago, when mouse was still partying type, an aquaintance mentioned to me that they heard that i had a pretty great time that past weekend. I said that i sure did. Turned out that supposedly, i was partying pretty heavy (never heard the details,probably a good thing)in town...when in reality, i was out of town, and not even partying there, lol. Mistaken identity...or wrong weekend, lol. But i was really upset with the rumor mill, for a long time.

Anyway, hope TH is doin well

Comment

Well I feel like a fucking heel. I confirmed the rumour with two independent people but now it seems that they both heard it from a common source.

I’m really embarrassed to have spread the rumour further & worried you all, but I’m happy to eat crow if it means I’ll be able to see Tom again.

I’m going to make some edits to the thread to remove personal info so if your post gets edited that’s why.

Long live Tom Hill. Be good to your friends & family folks, go give your loved ones a hug.

-Chimera
                  More Agriculture
                  Less Agro-Culture

Comment

- Ahh no worries man - best case scenario is that he's still alive and well! - worst case scenario? - ehhh right - we already did that -

Originally posted by Chimera View Post
                    Well I feel like a fucking heel. I confirmed the rumour with two independent people but now it seems that they both heard it from a common source.

I’m really embarrassed to have spread the rumour further & worried you all, but I’m happy to eat crow if it means I’ll be able to see Tom again.

I’m going to make some edits to the thread to remove personal info so if your post gets edited that’s why.

Long live Tom Hill. Be good to your friends & family folks, go give your loved ones a hug.

-Chimera
                    'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Are you even a celebrity if you havent witnessed your own obituary rumours?

Comment

-Chimera

Make sure Tom sees how much we all love and respect him !
                        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                        -----
                        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

After a rumour spread that Mark Twain had died. According to a widely-repeated legend, one major American newspaper actually printed his obituary and, when Twain was told about this by a reporter, he quipped:
                          The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
                          ."
                          My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                          -----
                          To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                          Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

WTF? Delete this thread. Did anyone try to market seeds? Sounds like a scam.
                            I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

There’s always one

I’m not deleting the thread- it would just lead to more threads asking what happened to this one, which defeats the purpose. This way everyone can see what happened.

I’m still getting messages saying that no, Tom did in fact pass. If the border wasn’t closed I’d drive down myself and knock on his or his sister’s door- but I can’t, so we’re relying on second hand information, an unenviable position to be in.

The idea that we used the rumour to boost seed sales though is absolutely repugnant and I honestly couldn’t be more insulted than the suggestion we would use the passing of a friend to try to profit. Disgusting.
                              More Agriculture
                              Less Agro-Culture

Comment

I’m not deleting the thread- it would just lead to more threads asking what happened to this one, which defeats the purpose. This way everyone can see what happened.
                                Don't give in to cancel culture

It's because we all care. I agree with you
                                Double Dutch F2's

Hooked On Ponics

The ReishiArium

1K RDWC grow

My Double Dutch Grow

Comment

Working...
                                X