No announcement yet.

Tom Hill - Has Arisen -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom passed over on Facebook too..after seeing this thread I did what I could to set that strait, it has been deleted.
    Hey Tom..I have some of your Monkey Balls in this years grow, and crosses made with your stock. Glad to hear you've arisen, hope I can arise when it comes my time, which may not be long the way the web goes now-a-days..cheers...DD
    Please join me in my 2020 now 2021 Doobie's Still Kicking
    ...a bunch of new girls 2021
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369403

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Protocol View Post
      Hair today,,, gone tomorrow mate
      I used that joke with my neighbor one day he is a barber and used to cut my hair when I was a kid. He busted up laughing.

Tom, Welcome back to ICMag

Double Dutch F2's

Hooked On Ponics

The ReishiArium

1K RDWC grow

My Double Dutch Grow

Comment

LMFAO

Below is a link to all of my grow reviews...there are a bunch so get off the clones, dive in, and find some new genetics to appreciate!

Click here for a link to all of my grows

Comment

It does my heart good to hear you got through all that. Been a long day... i died this morning lol. I gunna crash mate. Be well folks and give em hell.
          glad you’re well old friend!!

been a really long time, good to see you still have your wits about ya....

might of even grown more sarcastic over the years, lol

JAH Bless

Live Peacefully...

SAFETY
          Peter Bourne, President Carter's Drug Czar
          ''We did not view marijuana as a significant health problem--as it was
          not....Nobody dies from marijuana. Marijuana smoking, in fact, if one
          wants to be honest, is a source of pleasure and amusement to countless millions of
          people in America, and it continues to be that way.''
          Source: PBS's Frontline: ''Drug Wars,'' October 2000

R.I.P. LMN
          R.I.P. Medjool

Comment

Biglove guys. And it turns out it is far better to be a drunken prick in public than to have an inbox full of jive - anthropology 101 :P

Comment

Biglove guys. And it turns out it is far better to be a drunken prick in public than to have an inbox full of jive - anthropology 101 :P
              I often use that method. Minus the drunken component.
              "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
              --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

It really is 3rd grade maths - like Hyb's handy dandy molecular stoner sieve lol.

Comment

It really is 3rd grade maths - like Hyb's handy dandy molecular stoner sieve lol.

I have a question for the ghost.

I was gifted about 50 seed of tom hill haze. A reproduction by a forum member here.

If I was to start the all at once. Grow them enough to get good clones. And start flowering those clones. If I select I only males showing visible resin. Would I be able to cull the rest of the males with confidence?

As a way of narrowing my choices in advance.

I seem to remember reading you only kept the resinous males for breeding.

Comment

I absolutely practice exactly that (cull about 75% of non resinous males. However in my experience the line leans about 75% female in the first place i am not sure if Chimera et al ever really looked deeper into DJ Shorts brilliant observations but I have always suspected many of those males are actually "false" males or adams apple toting born females. I believe cannabis sexuality to be far more fexible/fluid than the mean of species. If i were to start with 50 i would not cull a plant until seed stock was multiplied and numbers deemed that an option.
                    Originally posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
                    I have a question for the ghost.

I was gifted about 50 seed of tom hill haze. A reproduction by a forum member here.

If I was to start the all at once. Grow them enough to get good clones. And start flowering those clones. If I select I only males showing visible resin. Would I be able to cull the rest of the males with confidence?

As a way of narrowing my choices in advance.

I seem to remember reading you only kept the resinous males for breeding.
                    Last edited by Ghost Protocol; 09-21-2020, 00:09.

Comment

Further though i am well aware that traits are inherited seperately and I have no real proof of correlation i simply have never witnessed an excellect example from the broader leaf phenotype i nicknamed the mexican. I cull those too right out of the gate in trays.

Comment

For those who did not follow previous conversations on the plasticity of cannabis sexuality: DJ Short noted that reverse males - his nickname for males who throw a few hairs - produced a higher percentage of pistillate offspring when mated to females. I believe the global sinsemilla production areas for many decades are chock full of like individuals - they are females. But don't tell this to Sam he has a hard on for ridding the planet of "hermies" lol

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

The haze bitches too, i cull brutally early. If her stem don't smell like a high school metal shop by about 6 weeks she is gone life is too short. If you employ these tactics, you can look for the +/-5% exceptional to jump up to about 25%. The best will finish off with a notable thai citrus, and have you hiding in your closet and peaking out windows and hearing shit like you on drugs lol.

Comment

This makes my eye twitch in a big way. Few truly know me and far fewer know my family. You have some splaining to do and i await that in PM. It better be good. For surely you know if not this is the most grotesque move a man is ever capable of.
                              Originally posted by MadMac View Post
                              and a friendly reminder...
                              plz buy the last THH from Breeders Retail....
                              before buy any other THH...
                              you do good also to support Tom's family...
                              and it's killer genetics... the last originals...
                              go get it!

Tom Hill Haze ... shots from a cured bud from plant above...
                              View Image
                              View Image
                              View Image
                              View Image
                              View Image

thank you!

and many thx @chimera for putting this up... keep his genetics etc...
                              be a friend till the end...
                              much respect
                              reminds me ... life is not endless...
                              but we keep his genetics alive
                              so that next generation can still enjoy...
                              and they will ask... who the hell did this amazing haZe...

all the best
                              M

Comment

Hi Tom i noticed with haze and heavy haze hybrids you can get a red in the steam / branches and leaf steam have you ever notice that trait on your keepers.

This is one of the things i look for now.
                                Team-Haze

Comment

Working...
                                X