What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have three toms hybrids in garden right now, besides grandfunk it is surreal too. it is crossed with holyweed from coastal Cali. it is very much for hash making, super tasty hazy hash...

fetch

MadMac

far beyond driven...
my fav THH
IMG_9090.jpeg

full metallic smell... she is more lime... but i'll had to recover her when i'll got them back...
from all i've grown... this is one of the 5% i'll would say... but not a superb' yielder

here she is while making seeds...
IMG_6483.jpeg

love this stuff....
nothing better to me as those different O-Haze lines...
keeps you up and doing...
and best for music and art...
i'll always have a pure haze in my grow circle...
can not live without anymore ;-)
it's my drug for creativity and great coding...
so happy i#ll got my hands on in my grow life...
it changed all... completely ... had my freedom before ...
but since i'll got my hands on the THH...
changed my life positive ...
and hopeful all who got those pure haze love...
haze is the queen...
M.:smoker:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I made two crosses where I used toms haze mothers. first is mextasy(cedar haze x oaxacan79), currently growing cut of it. super loud terps, very citric, cola spices and incensy woodiness...

fetch

and second with my acid haze, and male was black vietnamese backross. my friend Limeygreen grew it and call it acid beauty, although it can be called jungle tripweed:

fetch

LostTribe

Premium user
I made two crosses where I used toms haze mothers. first is mextasy(cedar haze x oaxacan79), currently growing cut of it. super loud terps, very citric, cola spices and incensy woodiness...

fetch

and second with my acid haze, and male was black vietnamese backross. my friend Limeygreen grew it and call it acid beauty, although it can be called jungle tripweed:

fetch

How did the hybrids compare with the parent lines? Did you see improvement and increased vigor?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
How did the hybrids compare with the parent lines? Did you see improvement and increased vigor?

classic difference between inbred line and first generations hybrid. I dont think toms haze is not vigorous, you think so? sure better yield, bigger buds at hybrids.. I would not use the word "improvement" I mean how could you "improve" acid pheno? :D there is nothing like it... but guys found trippy plants easily, more easier than in toms haze probably, so maybe this is "improvement"? hybrids are different. it is difference between drinking pure whiskey or whiskey in cocktail. to smoke haze hybrid means to smoke haze in cocktail :D

I give you example to illustrate the difference. when I find superior pheno of toms haze, I keep it protectively.. and I am afraid of loosing it... at grandfunk cut I am not afraid at all, because I know that when I will pop 20 seeds, I will find it again. that's not case with toms haze... that is the main difference...

LostTribe

Premium user
when I find superior pheno of toms haze, I keep it protectively.. and I am afraid of loosing it...

After some discussion I think that was what Tom was trying to imply when he kept saying that we don't want to loose our original THH seed plants. After the eat ya meat or you don't get any pudding and all I PM'd him that I had already open pollenated and that I was looking at which of the originals to keep. His response (classic Tom) left me pondering what he was getting at. I am pretty certain that's what he was trying to indirectly infer as I had also told him that both of the longer blooming ones were the most psychoactive.

Makes more sense now. If you have 2 things that are far superior to everything else why the hell would I be looking to give either the axe?

Careful with that axe Eugene!
LT

I will add that it will be a while before I am sure that I have those 2 girls identified since I forgot to label the cuttings somehow. Well I did actually but I cut the tags off the drying plants so I wasn't able to id them.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, it takes a lot of work and years of work. curing took some time too... I grow it from 2009. some seem to judge it quickly... grow one pack and it is clear for them and talk about it like they would know the line :D say something like it is metallic haze... or there is no incense etc.. :D but there are so many wonderful phenos, just hidden there... I had many good phenos, like ripe mango one(not green mangos, or sour mangos - these are different) and I kept it for three years, it was great and everybody said wow, but it just didn't keep up there with acid haze. same with silver pheno. it was hard to let it go, but if you want to have the best, there is no compromise... some of us got incense in toms haze outcrosses...

at 2015 I have about 5 keepers of toms haze from my previous grows around 40 females, and mango, silver and chocolate pheno(you dont see any mention of it from boards experts) didnt make it till today, and red pheno I lost in police raid... but still I have cedar pheno(you dont see anybody would mention it...) and acid pheno...

also to fully understand how particular pheno works, you need to have more environment than one to test it. thats why I would avoid breeders who olny breeds it indoor, as it is problematic, as indoor environment is not friendly to tropical genes.. everytime I grow particular pheno, it is slightly different. so one grow or few grows in same environment doesn't teach you so much like when you grow it in various enviro nments... I will always say that original haze is genial greenhouse plant, grows there fantastic, indoor not so... it suffers indoors. hybridizing helps indoor a lot...

there is no rule for finding keepers, more narrow leaf or longer flowering is not sign of it. some sativa guys think that... it is all about freaks!