What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am supposedly getting some THH, have some Seedsman Haze from SC, and have some of Sam's gear from the server fund. How's that sound for a plan? What I don't know is how to grow until they sex, then pick 4 for the run. Maybe outside under the sun in 1 gallon pots.

Sub24ox7

There is a Haze Renaissance going on right now! Going to have to get me some Tom hill haze stock.
I have seedsman (thank you my hippy friend👍 SC).
I have madmac S1 germinating now thank you Nexus7 your a gentleman among haze connoisseurs.
saving seedsman for now for a big project as I smoked a cut of seedsman haze for a decade and I KNOW it has what I need(I’m so curious about pot and crosses I have to pop these other hazes first.
Will grow some Tom hill haze crosses from MAHA KALA too.
THIS IS THE PLACE FOR HAZE! ICMAG!
It keeps me going honestly, if I couldn’t continue to grow haze I think I might loose the luster of life!
in my dreams there are greenhouses full of HAZE!

funkyhorse

Aunt of Farouk x THH 5 liter pot enjoying the greenhouse in winter flowering in ascending sun hours
Top Shot and lower buds
Aof x thh3 (4).jpeg
Aof x thh3 (5).jpeg
Aof x thh3 (2).jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
For me the best has been a kind of sour apple - it's decidingly thai/citrus. There is the high school metal shop in the background.

Nice to see Tom still checking in!

I'll try to get dried pics up by the end of the week just been too busy.

I found one in Todds that could be described as Carmel dipped green apple. Actually it is closer to that than sparkling white grape juice. I hit her with some THH.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is a Haze Renaissance going on right now! Going to have to get me some Tom hill haze stock.
I have seedsman (thank you my hippy friend👍 SC).
I have madmac S1 germinating now thank you Nexus7 your a gentleman among haze connoisseurs.
saving seedsman for now for a big project as I smoked a cut of seedsman haze for a decade and I KNOW it has what I need(I’m so curious about pot and crosses I have to pop these other hazes first.
Will grow some Tom hill haze crosses from MAHA KALA too.
THIS IS THE PLACE FOR HAZE! ICMAG!
It keeps me going honestly, if I couldn’t continue to grow haze I think I might loose the luster of life!
in my dreams there are greenhouses full of HAZE!
244026B4-FFDE-47B2-B1EA-A4B1F74BE9A3.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
You sexy bastards lol. I still holding the old seed anytime you ready and down to crunch the numbers i got your backs.

Heres the dried shots I promised everyone! I think I need to take a break from toking on this stuff. The long flowering one seriously screwed my head up yesterday. I was lit!

Group Shot of THH
fetch?photoid=17925125.jpg

THH Silver (quickest - culled)
fetch?photoid=17925130.jpg

THH #2 probably going to get culled
fetch?photoid=17925127.jpg

THH Octopus Thai
fetch?photoid=17925126.jpg

THH Long Blooming Girl (Strong)
fetch?photoid=17925131.jpg

I will add macros next enjoy!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
THH Macros

Quickest
fetch?photoid=17925132.jpg

THH #2-after seeing this pic I am going to have to partake in some of this main top before deciding her fate
fetch?photoid=17925137.jpg

THH Octopus Thai
fetch?photoid=17925138.jpg

same
fetch?photoid=17925139.jpg

And last but not least the longest flowering THH very potent!
fetch?photoid=17925140.jpg

Hope you guys like the pics!
LT

Tom Hill

Veteran
Super bitchin' guys :)

and many thanks to kai for getting them out there.

threads like this have inspired me to back up a step before Spain, and break out some of my most valued Haze stock c'03, a single gen removed from original acquisition for germ testing. Our old friend CBF is licking his chops to run some old sally this winter. Will keep you posted how she goes.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Thanks all for the kind words :) Well regarding the acid pheno, i just dont want to create hype because the effects are still subjective, but you know, when i am high on the H16, suddenly hear bells and weird voices outside of the window and i just dont know and cannot understand if its in my head or really there, that i would say its trippy :D I am often totally stuck on music, almost unable to move, because im just hypnotized by it.
There is still pheno 25 that i didnt show yet, my n1 favorite Haze. In low doses she is like Ecstasy for me, in high doses she will fuck you up. I once felt like im glowing, if that makes any sense...I have never seen my cousin sign while riding a bike outside in crowd of people, what the hell. My other friend was silent for almost 3 hours just from 2 toke out of the joint. I myself was afraid to buy a beer once, felt like an alien species between all those normal humans. That didnt happen to me since my teens :D and it was not just me that day, i could see everyone being afraid of social interaction with non-affected creatures. Still this is from just a few tokes out of the joint.

Mahakala, nice! The bud structure looks very similar to one of mine plants. I will look for the pic later

i am not sure if i have ever said that phrase "acid pheno" either - its not really my style lol. Folks ran with it though for sure. You got a good one though that's what i was trying to describe. In addition to what you mention i also talk to myself. Like "holy shit i am high" i even go to the bathroom mirror and talk to myself on a good one. I do not* do that with any other weed lol.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I call my pheno acid pheno, not only because it is trippy as nuts, but because it smells very acidic, not just sour, but very acidic and taste is little like when you have acid on tongue... of course it is also metallic, herbal, very citric, hashy and hint of cardamon maybe. it is not the most tasty pheno. but it won smoking battle with nevilles haze acid pheno(which was not tasting like acid). simply more cerebral and more ceiling less. trippy.

we have a lot of trippy haze hybrids in Europe. but this toms haze pheno wins as far as effect.

fetch

fetch

LostTribe

Premium user
Looks like a skunk hyb - is the shit i had to deal with for decades lol. Awesome brother epic.

I know right like totally skunk 🤣. Who the hell....

I am very fortunate I finally decided to give them a go. Utmost respect and appreciation your way bro!
Hope to run the 2 extreme sativa ladies again next run in hydro and I think they might turn out even better.
Love them
LT