What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Problem with the so-called Dutch weed is, that most sativa's were bred with the short flowering indica varieties or just with Skunk.I still remember in the early 90s you had South-Indian x Skunk, Thai x Skunk, Jamaican x Skunk etc.Most Dutch thought in commercial interest and long flowering indoors brought several problems like electric costs, an earlier bust, sativa's get to large, fluffy buds, less harvest per m2 etc.
Strange enough never saw sssc varieties or even Nevil's Haze on the menu in my area (Rotterdam).

I remember that too. all was crossed with skunk. till now they have durban in USA, it is in fact durban x skunk from Holland.

this is grandfunk around 60 days, you see it looks like tom hill haze, but much much quicker.

fetch

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
i missed all that 'cause im a haze newbie ... when did seedsman haze get a bad rep & why ?

it didn't get bad rep. it is such kind of selection. somebody can like it and different person can prefer different selection, thanks to god we have more of these lines and we can combine them, like MadMac did for example.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
It is a pity all comments about the psychoactivity of ganja had been censored. There were no personal insults and the only drama I see is the lack of psychoactivity of modern ganja which is big truth
This post by Star Crash is really enlighting

yeah man, only insults were from guy who produces something, we both, and real haze lovers, cant call haze in any condition LOL I made new thread and feel free to post your thoughts about it.

all modern super terpy hybrids lack this psychoactivity.

LostTribe

Premium user
Toms Haze #16

This is another impressive phenotype from Toms Hazes, she has this freaky fox-tailing bud structure. A chain of big calyxes growing in every direction out of the main colas. The calyxes are heavily frosted with big trichome glands and intoxicating aromatics. They are giving a smell reminiscent of sweet musky pine and lime with that mango and metallic element in the background. While flowering she is deceiving in its looks. Those big calyxes make it seem like shes being close to maturity in 60 days of flower, but she continues to grow and stretch seemingly forever. Some of the trichs turned amber in 15 weeks of flower, so this was the time to put her down to eternal rest.
The taste is just lovely mix of sweet pine and mango, very pronounced.
The smoke is one of the most potent out of the Hazes, very euphoric, senses are elevated to another level, she creates the situations of mesmerized curiosity about sounds and visuals. Catching myself trying to identify a sound coming out of the window, that seems very far, yet uncommonly loud in my ear. As the high wear of, i feel pleasantly tired but it goes away eventually, definitely no trace of indica in the high and she does not trigger anxiety.
As a bonus, she leaves nice aroma in the air, reminding me of burned pine resin.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Elanius your #16 looks very much like the one I had that had braided octopus buds going on. That was the shortest plant I had, seemed low vigor. Do you remember how yours did in that regard compared to the others?

I forgot to label when they got chopped. I think I have that one identified as the extremely short cut. I culled the quickest and densest as it just didn't have much of an effect but did have a lot of crystals. I have another that morphemically resembles Macs with denser yet still braided buds but it is much denser and yielding that the #16'esque plant. The last one is the longest flowering and its quite whispy but it has a fresh minty taste and its got legs. It needed 16 plus and I took er a bit early. I had a few hermie spots the last week on the lowers but also went down to 8/16 to see if it would knock her out. So there are 3 cuttings I am looking at but right now the RC/Todd line has so far given stronger results. They seem a lot different except for the stretching. Budding, smells, leaves, resin production. THH seems more raw and unrefined. Still early to judge potency as I am just finishing off last jar of the RC/Todd. I hope to get some pics of all dried to compare from both lines.

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Toms Haze #16

This is another impressive phenotype from Toms Hazes, she has this freaky fox-tailing bud structure. A chain of big calyxes growing in every direction out of the main colas. The calyxes are heavily frosted with big trichome glands and intoxicating aromatics. They are giving a smell reminiscent of sweet musky pine and lime with that mango and metallic element in the background. While flowering she is deceiving in its looks. Those big calyxes make it seem like shes being close to maturity in 60 days of flower, but she continues to grow and stretch seemingly forever. Some of the trichs turned amber in 15 weeks of flower, so this was the time to put her down to eternal rest.
The taste is just lovely mix of sweet pine and mango, very pronounced.
The smoke is one of the most potent out of the Hazes, very euphoric, senses are elevated to another level, she creates the situations of mesmerized curiosity about sounds and visuals. Catching myself trying to identify a sound coming out of the window, that seems very far, yet uncommonly loud in my ear. As the high wear of, i feel pleasantly tired but it goes away eventually, definitely no trace of indica in the high and she does not trigger anxiety.
As a bonus, she leaves nice aroma in the air, reminding me of burned pine resin.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I feel extremely fortunate to have found a nearly identical plant to this one. I feel like mine is sort of minty. I hope to bloom the 3 cuttings out to find her in a month or so. I forgot to label the plants after I chopped them which has never happened. Probably smoking to much Todd at the time.

I got another that looks like the pic madmac has on his THH seeds for sale still braided but denser and heavier bud set. Also, a longer flowering fluffy one that I am still evaluating. Long blooming had nice trichome coverage and has a banana mint smell right now 8 week cure.

I will try to get some pics of the dry flowers this week just been super busy. Hope you are doing well Elanius!
LT