What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Looking great! How does the VB/Lieu Hahn smoke or have you run that?

look to Limey´ s thread and your questions will be answered.

more of Goli´ s original haze x THOH

fetch

fetch

LostTribe

Premium user
4 Males look like they will drop soon. 4 girls that are really getting going. I will look back to see where I am at. 2 girls are short in stature while 2 are similar to the Todd's I ran last year. I have 2 Todds going for comparison. No resin yet but they really just started going this week. Yield looks like it will again be low but hoping for the best, may have to selectively pollenate and do more the following round.

edit: Will be at 3 weeks on the 27th. Similar stretch on the tall ones to my Todd OHz that went purple. The LST on the other Todd's has greatly reduced the stretching so far. Didn't faze the purple one she's shooting to the moon. I'll try to get pics up.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I popped some grandfunk haze and f13haze, both tom hill haze crosses. in few months I will show you flowers. I grew many haze hybrids, including legendary cuts and my opinion is that tom hill haze crosses are the cream of haze hybrids in general. HAZE ON.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	DF4E8421-77DA-41EC-B94E-0A1000F57282.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	107.2 KB ID:	17827505
I popped some grandfunk haze and f13haze, both tom hill haze crosses. in few months I will show you flowers. I grew many haze hybrids, including legendary cuts and my opinion is that tom hill haze crosses are the cream of haze hybrids in general. HAZE ON.

You can’t talk about Haze without talking about MadMac :biggrin: ... Do you think I’ll find something good? :yay:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

You can’t talk about Haze without talking about MadMac :biggrin: ... Do you think I’ll find something good? :yay:

MadMac is great. so much haze sharing never seen before.

I hope you can find something nice. I heard great things about colombian black. colombian weed is great :D powerful and long lasting. good colombian provides good consciousness shift. unfortunately you didnt get any THH cross, THH is thai dominant according to Tom Hill. 70%thai.

I prefer Tom Hill original haze, as I found speedy, racy and also very trippy phenotypes. while colombian is more dreamy and little less energetic. there is still 30% left of THOH to be that other mix. I found pheno which has very similar cedar smell that I smelled at oaxacan gold crosses... very similar :D I think it is oaxacan pheno, as it is also very speedy, which colombian is not... I like haze to be extremely energetic :D not that dreamy ones you can sit on.. I like them too. but prefer racy, soaring, heartbeating ones, when I feel like electricity goes through my nerve system, such crazy shimmering and the HAZE RUSH. I love it :D

at grandfunk haze, which is THOH cross, I experienced levitation. never ever experienced it on different weed. only at grandfunk haze. really strong rushy weed. malawi is some trance psychoweed which floors me down. but this grandfunk haze is so strong psychedelic and at the same time very cerebral. it is hard to describe it.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
many thx @ all :)
well to finish the quest...
i'll will use the best THH in my group to pollinate with my best reversed OHz girl...
fav THH girl ... it's lime green normally... just pushed her a little... need many seeds for all the addicted ;-)
IMG_6040.jpeg

also thinking about making S1 from her... after all smoke testing for long time... she is the THH queen ...
many thx @ all for da haze interest... so we can move forward faster... it's there... there holy grail for everyone...
we are close ... so close...
haZe loVe
M.:smoker:

LostTribe

Premium user

I'm jealous. I got one girl out of an original pack of the f13 but she herm'd. I had one male that wouldn't drop pollen and the rest didn't crack. That was right before they went out of stock. The hermie I couldn't get to root either but it was the absolute best smelling candy fruit and purple sativa goodness. I bet that would pair greatly with thh.

The THH are coming along and starting to fill in. Most have visible trichome and smells are starting to develop. They have a long ways to go. The smells are very similar to the Todd Ohaze. Growth wise the THH are showing less calyxes overall and narrower leaves with some gnarly serrations. Stretch is similar and overall growth is otherwise similar. Visible f2 seed is showing along with the 2 Todd's that got hit with THH from an open drop.

I hope my math is off but looks like they are only at 45 days. If that's the case, the Todds is definitely slowing down reality. I have mostly been smoking that over the last 2 months and at times I've found myself riding on the lip of a wave of consciousness. It can be like effortlessly flying through your head, weightlessness and things just evolving before you putting you in an internal state of mental observation of your current environment. The one that went purple has a much greater effect than the rest but a few of the others after a cure can become very intense. I don't however feel the sever paranoia that I get from the speediness that accompanies one of my Cindy's. Its still there but its not like total freak out hiding under your bed type a situation. Best for daytime outdoor activities.

LT

Mallitlahuani

16 weeks... one of the longer flowering...
it's more the Thai leaning one... no trace of purple...
thx
M.:smoker:

right on! I was wondering how you were going to make s1 with her, do you have a male to make regular seeds? or are you going to self her?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I'm jealous. I got one girl out of an original pack of the f13 but she herm'd. I had one male that wouldn't drop pollen and the rest didn't crack. That was right before they went out of stock. The hermie I couldn't get to root either but it was the absolute best smelling candy fruit and purple sativa goodness. I bet that would pair greatly with thh.

The THH are coming along and starting to fill in. Most have visible trichome and smells are starting to develop. They have a long ways to go. The smells are very similar to the Todd Ohaze. Growth wise the THH are showing less calyxes overall and narrower leaves with some gnarly serrations. Stretch is similar and overall growth is otherwise similar. Visible f2 seed is showing along with the 2 Todd's that got hit with THH from an open drop.

I hope my math is off but looks like they are only at 45 days. If that's the case, the Todds is definitely slowing down reality. I have mostly been smoking that over the last 2 months and at times I've found myself riding on the lip of a wave of consciousness. It can be like effortlessly flying through your head, weightlessness and things just evolving before you putting you in an internal state of mental observation of your current environment. The one that went purple has a much greater effect than the rest but a few of the others after a cure can become very intense. I don't however feel the sever paranoia that I get from the speediness that accompanies one of my Cindy's. Its still there but its not like total freak out hiding under your bed type a situation. Best for daytime outdoor activities.

LT

there was recent release of it, they call it 7 of 9.

well paranoia is very subjective. I got it twice in my life when smoking weed. one was aurora borealis from positronics. no haze in it... I have never got paranoia on cindy or haze..

but sure there are mind crooking and terrorizing phenos in THOH. it is like 1 in 50. so it is great you made seeds and can look for it further. wish you good luck with haze search.

funkyhorse

I have a few cuts of THH plants flowering outdoors coming from two different sources
This is MadMac's THH21. I am running this cut in a 25 liter pot and in a 2 liter pot
Thh21 (3).jpeg
Thh21 (4).jpeg

THH21 lower bud
Thh21 lower bud (2).jpeg

This is Xiskito's THH3/1 growing in a 20 liter pot. I am running this cut in a 2 liter pot for comparison as well, both cuts look very similar. Terpenes are similar in both repros
Thh3 xiskito 1 (5).jpeg

This is Xiskito's THH3/3 in a 10 liter pot and in a 2 liter pot
Thh3 xiskito 3 (4).jpeg
Thh3 xiskito 3 en 2lts.jpeg

This strain has been very hard for me to cure, it didnt last long at all, jars dont make it to the month old, and even worse, the longer they remain at the jar, the better they get. Without any cure I liked it more than any of the other strains I had so far. I am very curious to see if there will be differences between the indoors seed plants and the outdoor cuts in the high. The plants certainly look different indoors and outdoors

LostTribe

Premium user
The THH are mostly showing a lot of stretching from the bud sites outward sort of spiraling bud structure where as the todd while they exhibited this trait awell I also found a similar amount that produced rounder buds that stayed closer to the main stems and after structure over all. There is a thh that also has longer bud shoots with what appear to be heavier bud set. I am hoping for the airy thinner type. One of the thh in particular is showing thin bud set and behind. Initial smell from the thh is light and similar to the Todds but seem a bit sharper fruit and a bit more spice, initially. The green todd is ripe fruit. The light green/purple Tod is earthy spice but cures to a light creamy herbal taste, that is the strongest so far and really resins up. I am happy to see the few thh are showing mostly these thinner types.

LostTribe

Premium user
I have some rubber smells with fruit and sort of ginger/wild oniony on them but its still early. Slight difference to the Todd but I do have a lot of similarity to the smells. These THH are definitely lower yielding even with the LST. They actually laughed at my LST attempt but didn't get as tall as the Todds. I still had to super crop the colas on all but one. They wispy Todds gave better more unique effects. The wispy Todds finished faster than the denser ones. THH the wispy ones are looking to go longer than the denser plants, might be due to semi seeding or the application of h202. Time has slowed down to a standstill.

Cheers
LT

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have a few cuts of THH plants flowering outdoors coming from two different sources
This is MadMac's THH21. I am running this cut in a 25 liter pot and in a 2 liter pot

THH21 lower bud

This is Xiskito's THH3/1 growing in a 20 liter pot. I am running this cut in a 2 liter pot for comparison as well, both cuts look very similar. Terpenes are similar in both repros

This is Xiskito's THH3/3 in a 10 liter pot and in a 2 liter pot

This strain has been very hard for me to cure, it didnt last long at all, jars dont make it to the month old, and even worse, the longer they remain at the jar, the better they get. Without any cure I liked it more than any of the other strains I had so far. I am very curious to see if there will be differences between the indoors seed plants and the outdoor cuts in the high. The plants certainly look different indoors and outdoors

so could you describe the terps more in detail? thanks.

funkyhorse

so could you describe the terps more in detail? thanks.

I never describe terpenes because I believe I would need to take a face to face course in the first world in order to describe them properly and have common language for terpenes
THH's are drying. After reading your question I just vaped a sample which I dried in the vaporizer and after the clorophile the taste seems to be same indoors and outdoors
It tastes very similar to my sample of Senegal Haze by Afropips. Spicy? Kind of peppery?
It tastes better for my taste than NL5xH 91 but it is same direction of terpenes. Nothing sweet nor fruity terpenes which put me off. I like these terpenes, they smell and taste like sativas
The taste is close to the early samples of Ohz 90s. Seedsman Hz has an amazing floral smell on top of the flavour if it can be described like that, I lack proper words to describe smells and terpenes
I believe the taste and terpenes is coming from Ohz in all the cases above

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I never describe terpenes because I believe I would need to take a face to face course in the first world in order to describe them properly and have common language for terpenes
THH's are drying. After reading your question I just vaped a sample which I dried in the vaporizer and after the clorophile the taste seems to be same indoors and outdoors
It tastes very similar to my sample of Senegal Haze by Afropips. Spicy? Kind of peppery?
It tastes better for my taste than NL5xH 91 but it is same direction of terpenes. Nothing sweet nor fruity terpenes which put me off. I like these terpenes, they smell and taste like sativas
The taste is close to the early samples of Ohz 90s. Seedsman Hz has an amazing floral smell on top of the flavour if it can be described like that, I lack proper words to describe smells and terpenes
I believe the taste and terpenes is coming from Ohz in all the cases above

hey funky, thank you.

there will never be such language... until people live in different climates. I think it is all subjective. a lot of people say something is peppery and I dont smell it. just spiciness. for example people said titans haze is peppery. well I dont perceive it so much, just extremely spicy. only real pepper I got was from thai haze skunk. people say trainwreck is peppery, and again I dont smell it much like that. just nice spiciness for me :D not really peppery. so you see everybody is different. one will accent metallic side of it. one will accent earthiness, another one will accent citric character etc.

but it is always nice to read different experience. I read that some people got pineapple smelling phenos, me not or I didn't smell it :D

edit: also pine, I didn't get pine phenos or I cant detect it---

keep it up.

Last edited: