What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
THH at various stages of trim and cure. I pulled just shy of 1000 seeds. Worth it even though the bud totals maybe an ounce and change. The mother was totally worth it and my friend held the cut. I'm hoping the stickiness and scent translates in all subsequent sowings. I've washed my hands twice after every trim bout and they still stink.

After some time I'll pass some deseeded nugs to see if they give any hints to the quality of the bud but this may not be the best representation. In fact I'm sure it won't be but maybe we'll get an idea of what the seeds possess. If I add these to the sets I still have from BR, Tom, and Mac I should never be lacking in breeding material ever.

Onto Deep Chunk and DC x Haze F2! Thanks Tom, Raco, Chi, and BR!

Attachments

• IMG_20210221_174219330.jpg
    IMG_20210221_174219330.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20210221_170937032.jpg
    IMG_20210221_170937032.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20210221_170818041.jpg
    IMG_20210221_170818041.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20210221_170603572.jpg
    IMG_20210221_170603572.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20210214_145929839.jpg
    IMG_20210214_145929839.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 49

ArtOfSelection

Heres the THH. Approximately 2.5w or so.

View Image

View Image

View Image

The WLD seedling is suspect. Note the 10th runt still trying to make it in there too.

Temps got down to 54F last night after lights out. On 18/6 and turned off exhaust fan which got me about 8 more degrees of heat during lights on. Humidity is still low at 16. I fed them yesterday.

hmm was going to order some of these but id be very annoyed if i got some deep chunk instead was the deep chunk seed bigger,did you notice in the pack ?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
THH at various stages of trim and cure. I pulled just shy of 1000 seeds. Worth it even though the bud totals maybe an ounce and change. The mother was totally worth it and my friend held the cut. I'm hoping the stickiness and scent translates in all subsequent sowings. I've washed my hands twice after every trim bout and they still stink.

After some time I'll pass some deseeded nugs to see if they give any hints to the quality of the bud but this may not be the best representation. In fact I'm sure it won't be but maybe we'll get an idea of what the seeds possess. If I add these to the sets I still have from BR, Tom, and Mac I should never be lacking in breeding material ever.

Onto Deep Chunk and DC x Haze F2! Thanks Tom, Raco, Chi, and BR!

nice stock. excellent breeding material man. you will make wonderful hybrids with it. good luck with dc x haze too:
picture.php

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
hmm was going to order some of these but id be very annoyed if i got some deep chunk instead was the deep chunk seed bigger,did you notice in the pack ?

I believe those two lines were produced were at the same locations. Lot contamination is possible although we do everything we can & have specific SOPs for handling & counting seeds to minimize any potential contamination between lots/batches.

In the ultra-rare case of a mixup like this in the supply chain (production -> wholesale -> retail) is easily solved by contacting the retailer.

LostTribe

Premium user
I believe those two lines were produced were at the same locations. Lot contamination is possible although we do everything we can & have specific SOPs for handling & counting seeds to minimize any potential contamination between lots/batches.

In the ultra-rare case of a mixup like this in the supply chain (production -> wholesale -> retail) is easily solved by contacting the retailer.

I culled it it, def looked DC stayed short and fat. No worries.

Got 8 THH looking great and 1 runt that might have to wait for a later go.

Best
LT

been swamped I'll get some pics this week.

ArtOfSelection

Well that's a great piece of mind, do you think its possible that cross contamination of pollen could have taken place, tiny amounts of d.c pollen finding its way to toms haze females , i just imagined pure haze seeds been much smaller than pure indica seeds and easily noticeable

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
If it were pollen contamination, I think we would have seen more of this.

I can only speculate but I think it's more likely that a seed found it's way into the wrong bag during seed cleaning & sorting, but really that's just a guess. It doesnt seem to be an endemic problem with the population afaict

ArtOfSelection

If it were pollen contamination, I think we would have seen more of this.

I can only speculate but I think it's more likely that a seed found it's way into the wrong bag during seed cleaning & sorting, but really that's just a guess. It doesnt seem to be an endemic problem with the population afaict

yeah true, that's the most likely scenario really.i think i will get some while their still around .mexcianxblueberry temping me also :canabis:
thanks for the input chimera

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I gave out a couple nugs to my friend yesterday. Here's how the text read:

Me: How'd we do? The Haze treat you alright?

Friend: I need more!!! The taste is nothing I would've expected. Very very delicious. I wanna say it reminded me of headband and felt like I was wearing a bandana :D by far my favorite high. The taste was almost identical to the smell.

LostTribe

Premium user
Well the runt still hangin on but looking pretty bad. Same thing going on with another one of these A5 s1's. So out of 8 remaining THH 2 possibly 3 confirmed male and 1 female. The female is the most interesting and lanky of the entire lot. The lst worked great to get them to bush up pretty quick. Lowers started to elongate without much effort. Never tried this, only topping and supper cropping. I suppercroped Todd's and it didn't slow down flowering. I tried topping NH and another sativa that went nuts I think that messed them up. These look healthier and looking the healthiest Ive had in a long time. I am only feeding water with one day a week LK. I made my own soil and cooked it for the first time in years. Not hot like recent try with FFOF. Happy frog didn't have enough nutrient content.

LostTribe

Premium user
Interesting, I put the THH into bloom last week so I moved the runt and another A5s1 runt over to my hps tent with my Cindy moms and some peppers. Both of them greened right up and have tripled in size. Good stuff.

The bloomers are showing some stretch and I have to say that doing these with LST ie tying the meristem over has really caused them to bush out compared to the Todd's OHz I supper cropped about 4 weeks into bloom. Those didn't yield much.

Looking good and green this time too with the organic soil I mixed up. Glad I wrote down what I put in there. It did end up super hot but before potting I cut it with promix accordingly. Super healthy and I am very happy with how that worked out.

The 2 Todd mom's I revegg'd are looking better too and I also tied them way down to the sides of the pots which bushed them out immediately. Also 1w in 12/

LT

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I gave out a couple nugs to my friend yesterday. Here's how the text read:

Me: How'd we do? The Haze treat you alright?

Friend: I need more!!! The taste is nothing I would've expected. Very very delicious. I wanna say it reminded me of headband and felt like I was wearing a bandana :D by far my favorite high. The taste was almost identical to the smell.

thums up for spreading haze around.

LostTribe

Premium user

Looking great! How does the VB/Lieu Hahn smoke or have you run that?

I can now report 4 females and 4 males of this THH. The runt is still doing great and is looking more NLD than the rest but it is however under HPS vegging. I think the others are at 2 weeks tomorrow. I'll have to look back in the thread. They have stretched about 2x already. The Todd OHz are doing good in there too. Def hit the Todd's with the THH. I will probably try to wait to pull the males until just before they drop pollen then move them so I don't get fully seeded ladies. I do want to get some f2's though.