What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

kokomarin

I have six seedlings from 8 thh,br,seeds:)
One didnt germinate,one had fatal accident.
Paper towell tehnique in few days,ten days ago,top of the fridge in the kichen.
Chimera kingxjack 4/4 and day faster then thh.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
the ginger beer, or rootbeer phenotype, goes way back in the lore, to the beginning.

edit. this the wrong haze thread, oops :)

LostTribe

Premium user
the ginger beer, or rootbeer phenotype, goes way back in the lore, to the beginning.

I get that sort of smell in the Todd's which are nearly finished now at 12 weeks under LED. I got one purple one that is super coated in resin and also has a little bit of stringyness but not extreme like grinspoon stringy. One definately has a strong ginger too it almost like raw fresh sliced ginger, have to see if that changes during dry/cure.

9/10 THH.

LostTribe

Premium user
THH :ying:

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
Got a little hardcore survivor seed that made it thru hell and sprung up next to the fat one. It was in ptowels for a week didnt even crack. I put it in the same cup at the fat one and just kept hoping. A week under HPS and 4 days or so under LED and it came to life! so 10/10!!!

LostTribe

Premium user
The THH have started yellowing at the first set of single leaves? They are also drooping but the pics I have seen look like that is a trait of the line. Tops are green.

I havent been feeding yet aside from one feeding of ~180 ppm CalMag, 5ml/gal Liquid Karma and Ph'd at 6.5. In 70/20/10 Promix/CannaCoco/Perlite.

I didnt have to feed the OHz this early. I am at 2.5 weeks or there abouts.

Help mates! I cooked some organically ammended soil but if the THH is anything like the NH or OHz I will def need to mix it with promix to cool it down.

ill get pics tomorrow.

Stonecutter

Hi Losttribe,

I’m just flowering some THH. First uncrossed haze grow for me. They are definitely nute sensitive- I used ecothrive charge in a light seed compost. That seems enough for small seedlings. When I got some fading later I added a small amount of fishmix- but def go light on the ferts.

Hope that’s helpful.

Best wishes

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Yeah lighter is better in both Coco an soil. I ran with 1.6 on this run and it locked up around week 10. Harvesting mine tonight. Plenty o seeds to look forward to. Might even get some thing to smoke too.

LostTribe

Premium user
The dreaded claw.

Theres no clawing. I have a feeling its an slight overwatering issue. Going to let them dry fully. Will add more perlite too when I up pot to muh mix.

foliar'd today with a bit of Epsom and LK. Humidity has been low for the last month 15-25% also low temps 59-78F.

Pretty confident its overwatering I didn't want to loose any so I've been keeping them pretty moist. That and the low temps etc is less than ideal. I'm laying off until they dry out.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
My humidity was also low. Ordered a small, easy to clean humidifier this weekend. The other one worked good and had a decent reservoir but I did not keep it clean. I don't trust it.

And also same with the temps. I got slapped with a huge electric bill so I kept the heat off more than I would prefer.

The plant I just took down was very gassy, rubbery, pine smelling. No hay here. Sticky, too.

LostTribe

Premium user
My humidity was also low. Ordered a small, easy to clean humidifier this weekend. The other one worked good and had a decent reservoir but I did not keep it clean. I don't trust it.

And also same with the temps. I got slapped with a huge electric bill so I kept the heat off more than I would prefer.

The plant I just took down was very gassy, rubbery, pine smelling. No hay here. Sticky, too.

I tried a humidifier the other day but cant fit it in my veg spot it didn't affect it so they'll just have to do there thing. Temp is pretty much dependent on the light staying on but I don't trust this LED ballast as it gets hot as hell and don't want to leave it on 247. My background is hydroponics so with seeds and muh mix I am constantly over watering hard to break habits. They aren't that bad just look a bit stunted but they also just went under the LED and were under 400w HPS while I was finishing up the Todds.

LostTribe

Premium user
Hi Losttribe,

I’m just flowering some THH. First uncrossed haze grow for me. They are definitely nute sensitive- I used ecothrive charge in a light seed compost. That seems enough for small seedlings. When I got some fading later I added a small amount of fishmix- but def go light on the ferts.

Hope that’s helpful.

Best wishes

Stay away from Nitrogen. I only fed my OHz from Todd McC 3 times over 14 weeks. I was also in happy frog which has a very low nutrient content. Post up some pics!

GoatCheese

Veteran
The THH have started yellowing at the first set of single leaves? They are also drooping but the pics I have seen look like that is a trait of the line. Tops are green.
From the THH seedling photo it looks like a slight over watering damage like you assumed yourself. Haze/-hybrids don’t seem to like over watering at all ..i have messed up plants by overwatering them as well.
If the growth seems too slow for too long you should think about transplanting them into new soil

LostTribe

Premium user
From the THH seedling photo it looks like a slight over watering damage like you assumed yourself. Haze/-hybrids don’t seem to like over watering at all ..i have messed up plants by overwatering them as well.
If the growth seems too slow for too long you should think about transplanting them into new soil

Still in solo cups and haven't watered in 3 days still moist. They are not that bad. I am letting them dry at a minimum top inch then just barely get them wet with a turkey baster for a while.