What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

Nexus7

Smoked a fat spliff of my THH best from madmac last night and got way too high!

I've been smoking THH daily for a few weeks already and just been good smoke so far but have noticed some elevated heart rate.

Literally had to close my eyes and turn the tv off to relax myself. Sensory deprivation was needed I guess. Some closed eye tracers too.

It's been a while since I've felt that kinda of effect.

So definitely a little tripiness about it already! (only 1 month cured)

Well done folks!

goingrey

Drug type cannabis is absolutely dominated by biometrical genetics, or quantitative trait inheritance if you will, and therefore may as well be a damn octoploid. It's like some clown trying to patent strawberries in general.... Never happen, certainly never hold up.
That crazy patent is active, so it did happen. If it would hold up in court we might never know, because the best part of the patent is that it will expire in 10 years. Will the legal market mature enough for an Ecuadorian sativa patent to get a chance for being enforced in that time? Probably not.

Tom Hill

Veteran
That crazy patent is active, so it did happen. If it would hold up in court we might never know, because the best part of the patent is that it will expire in 10 years. Will the legal market mature enough for an Ecuadorian sativa patent to get a chance for being enforced in that time? Probably not.
No chance that holds up it just slipped by them and will be sorted out on first try

Tom Hill

Veteran
It's a decent sidebar for us all. You can patent a seedline of corn, or even tomato. These are diploids that only need look and taste a certain way. But smoke the tomato and tell me how it makes you feel?. See, super fucking complicated maths we into now. You can not toss a broad net when you patent a thing it needs be specific. And we all know Aa bb CC Dd EE Ff gg is like 1 in 1000. Not often enough to claim an entire seedline.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Problem is it's not specific. It's like me trying to patent the earth lol. You'll find what I say is true. Drug type cannabis is so incredibly complex that only individuals can be patented no different than octoploid strawberry or diploid apple.
Patents are very common in the flower industry, in fact most flowers you can buy come from such clones. I can't see why you couldn't patent a cannabis clone, or why cannabis is any more complex than a chrysanthemum.

Tom Hill

Veteran
I can make a tomato or dog to look like this or that it's easy. But make a plant that when smoked makes me feel like this or a dog who smashes rats man it's just super complicated maths and you will never patent that you will never get it to breed true I will make the jury laugh at you all :)

Brother Nature

The wording in the patent article points out that the plant has to be reproducible asexually, but does that mean the composition has to be the same in every reproduced plant? If you take a patented c99 from my tent, grow it outside on your property and that plant produces bud with a different smell, bud density, thc ratio, is it still the same plant? There's nothing that specifies that, any patent lawyer worth their weight could easily tear that apart.

Latest posts

Latest posts