No announcement yet.

Tom Hill Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, Colombian is a mix of so many things that it is it's own thing completely. Same for Haze. Old World varieties are the interesting ones because they're the "building blocks".

Even Thai seems to have green and purples so after hybridizing that genepool further there's no telling what's what. I keep trying though. One can never grow too many landraces. All I know is hazes are the better NLDs these days and that's what matters.

Happy midsummer all! See you on the other side
    We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

Originally posted by Thule View Post

I waiting for Ace to re-release their Chiang Mai Thai. Supposedly an oldschool pure Green Thai. Before I grow any of those I'm also just speculating what Thai influence looks like..
      Hi my old friend. You may know well that line, it's Rahan's Thai from the Vibes Collective, he had that one and the Lowland Koh Samui Thai as well if you remember his old strain list. Huesos sent some to Dirtboy, he did a small repro years ago, shared some seeds and they ended in ACE's catalogue a short time later like happened with Lasko's Mauritius before. It's a pity no one credited or posted more info about the source.

Comment

Hola Musta! Thanks for the info --- I didn't know the back story. At least I was right about it being special. I do think Phylos works well enough for detecting hybrid/afghan influence and this one scores Zero. I went through a bunch of the Thais and this one stood out.

If I have any rolemodels in the cannabis world, Rahan is it. I don't even remember any other poster than him from the old overgrow site and might not even be growing landraces without his influence so all props to him and the others.
        We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
          f13haze. haze dominant imo. you can see typical THoHz structure...

Looking like she wants to start braiding up her dreadlocks.

So, when I chopped the THH I forgot to label them. Now I don't know which of the remaining couple of cuts is which.

Thus far, THH appears to be extremely sativa leaning where as the Todd's really are starting to remind me of the NH f2's that Hempy is running. Todd's only other releases at the time were of NH crosses to "elite" cuttings and just the OHaze is pure whilst he had used NH male on the rest??? Highly suspect. But I did find a spectacular lady in there that has some very crazy sensations going on. Although, even that girl bulked up this last run from cuttings which really makes me question its heritage. Not that the trippy one is going anywhere but in muh pipes!

THH mostly grew extreme like landrace equatorial sativa. 2 did exhibit some girth but the other 2 were more like Grinspoon. I did mix the two lines to see how that would turn out but its a hard call so far. I do love both but the flavors in the Todd and the girth and resin really make me think they differ from the Tom Hill/Posi line.

I will try to get some finished pics up of both lines to compare visually. I will add that last run they were run identically, together at the same time.
          LT
          LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post

THH mostly grew extreme like landrace equatorial sativa.
            yes, but with that difference it is more adaptive to indoor environment and also for northern latitude... very great work from Tom Hill. like landrace, but much easier to grow
            If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

yes, but with that difference it is more adaptive to indoor environment and also for northern latitude... very great work from Tom Hill. like landrace, but much easier to grow
              I definitely agree on that it seems a bit easier to manage that some sats I've tried to run. I am going to have to look at all my posts and see if any pics are left where I can make out the labels to try and match up these 3 cuttings I have left. The one that looks like Macs and which was the 2nd most yielding one seems to have a lesser potency.
              LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Comment

So, when I chopped the THH I forgot to label them. Now I don't know which of the remaining couple of cuts is which.

Thus far, THH appears to be extremely sativa leaning where as the Todd's really are starting to remind me of the NH f2's that Hempy is running. Todd's only other releases at the time were of NH crosses to "elite" cuttings and just the OHaze is pure whilst he had used NH male on the rest??? Highly suspect. But I did find a spectacular lady in there that has some very crazy sensations going on. Although, even that girl bulked up this last run from cuttings which really makes me question its heritage. Not that the trippy one is going anywhere but in muh pipes!

THH mostly grew extreme like landrace equatorial sativa. 2 did exhibit some girth but the other 2 were more like Grinspoon. I did mix the two lines to see how that would turn out but its a hard call so far. I do love both but the flavors in the Todd and the girth and resin really make me think they differ from the Tom Hill/Posi line.

I will try to get some finished pics up of both lines to compare visually. I will add that last run they were run identically, together at the same time.
                  LT
                  Hey Losttribe, From everything I have read Todd has a Nevils haze female that he pollinated with original haze to make what he calls ON Haze. That is what was used to make all his hybrids. Unless i read something wrong or missed something 😂😂 Wouldnt be the first time. Anyway i look forward to hearing and seeing what you get from his haze line as i got a few packs myself.

Comment

Sam should’ve entrusted a breeder with making a new generation of haze. Like Tom.

Comment

LT
                      Mad mac has nevils haze f2 pictures in his gallery...ones made by nevil himself......also ojd has some using different f1 nevils haze parents to the version mac has those too made by nevil...there are multiple f2 versions of nevils haze nevil has made himself using different parents...

Tod never had a nevils haze....he just has something given to him by a friend...and he calls it nevils haze but thinks its nevils version of the old ssh...but its neither....tod really has no clue what he calls nevils haze and made hybrids with really is......ive seen plenty of 10 weekers from tods line that look alot like sams skunk haze..similar descriptions in scent and taste..so who knows exactly what he has an sells as ohz..probably skunk haze backcrossed into ohz then open pollinated back into ohz..but is certainly hasnt got the true nevils haze in it....

Comment

notorious troll and todds hater strikes again with his bullshit. there is no "true" nevilles haze, it is all knock off today. if todd or mac crossed it with original haze, they made it better. as northern lights 5 decreases psychoactivity of real haze effect. so crossing it with real haze and make it more haze is only reasonable way to work with it.

anyway this thread is about tom hill haze. so step back! nobody wants your Nevils drama here.

Comment

notorious troll and todds hater strikes again with his bullshit. there is no "true" nevilles haze, it is all knock off today. if todd or mac crossed it with original haze, they made it better. as northern lights 5 decreases psychoactivity of real haze effect. so crossing it with real haze and make it more haze is only reasonable way to work with it.

anyway this thread is about tom hill haze. so step back! nobody wants your Nevils drama here.
                          Now why'd you have to go and say something like that? I have NL5/haze trying to sprout right now.

______________________________ __________________________
                          Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

I know....before saying something you should really know what your talking about.....ok even if its obvious that some people cant tell by looking at the plants or growing them and smoking them.. do your research ....or maybe their are people who like to bs to the community and support bs and take advantage of people....making them believe things that arnt true....any way sorry folks but I wont be called a lier and a bull sh##er and a troll.....this should make things clear about whats what and whos supporting what....sorry guys back to tom hills haze.Click image for larger version  Name:	tod mccormick's bs #1.png Views:	0 Size:	132.1 KB ID:	17892999Click image for larger version  Name:	tod mccormick bs #2.png Views:	0 Size:	231.7 KB ID:	17893000Click image for larger version  Name:	tod mccormick bs #3.png Views:	0 Size:	255.4 KB ID:	17893001Click image for larger version  Name:	tod mccormick's bs #4.png Views:	0 Size:	153.8 KB ID:	17893002

Comment

His ONHaze and O Haze are different.
                              Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

interesting reading as i recently sent todd my hard earned ,,it appears in his own words he renamed what was given to him as ssh to nh as to his view on its effects,, this is very strange imo but at the same time the fact he openly admtts it does not create any illusions ,,for example i enjoyed todds og kush x on haze i can now consider that the on part is in fact ssh x oh not a bad cross by any standards ,,having just grown out todds oh i found it very much like the early releases from neville and for sure there is a link between them ,,,,not having grown straight nevilles haze i cant comment on that ,,i can say todds haze is more flavorful and better yeilding than the 1 pack of seedsman haze i saw many years ago but its not as fast or heavy yeilding as any of the many haze crosses ive seen over the years ,,for the record mac an jonnys haze are still both on my to do list so i can eventually make my own mind up on this haze quest

Comment

Working...
                                X