What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

LostTribe

Premium user
Yes, I could swear there was something he said was the best? I don't remember.. Ill pick something from these.

Moas x C5mango thats what I'd start with. The Moas Wal did looked very nice.

I thaught it was Lieu Hahn but those also look interesting.

If your after a pure haze might look at the OH if you havent tried that one. Between THH and OH(tm's) the OH is more potent while the thh is wort of unique more clear I'd say. Thh have mostly aside form one out of a pack wanted to go longer than OH. I'm trying to get down to one of 3 but Damn, the long mint one just lit one off and its more PIA to finish than the OH with the super fruit but the mint is a blast off. Hard to pick. Didnt get a second run on the mint but a root one similar is pretty strong too I think that one is getting culled.

Nexus7

If your after a pure haze might look at the OH if you havent tried that one. Between THH and OH(tm's) the OH is more potent while the thh is wort of unique more clear I'd say. Thh have mostly aside form one out of a pack wanted to go longer than OH.

I always imagined THH would be stronger than the OH. Maybe even as strong as a good NH. I guess it's all about selection though ...

My MadMad OHzs1 was quite potent too but not super clear so glad to hear there are some clear ones to be found in the THH.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I always imagined THH would be stronger than the OH. Maybe even as strong as a good NH. I guess it's all about selection though ...

My MadMad OHzs1 was quite potent too but not super clear so glad to hear there are some clear ones to be found in the THH.

you are right it is about pheno. also it is question how it is grown, it is not indoor friendly plant. it is needed to grow a bunch, but it is worthy, :D believe me. about nevs haze, only comparable pheno was that 17weeker, all other phenos I tried in form of cuts, and it was many through last 10 years, are not comparable to THOHz. anyway as was said, THOHz is original haze :D selection of it. towards thai genetics. I even found floral sweaty musk one, which makes brown progeny like thai. but mostly THOHz is like citric thai, clearer and more cerebral one. I didn't find any which would make me pale or cold sweat. but when I crossed mango THOHz males to trainwreck/choc thai I got it:

fetch

I will try to repeat this cross with my new floral male. I still have mother. it should be nuts!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Damn, that’s a smoke report! Glad you found a winner

I popped 10 seeds, and 2 were particular mutants, which grew slow, but it grew somehow, in greenhouse it had no chance to keep with other plants, so I had to cull it. 7 were total mutants with terribly crinkle leaf, which would not grow more than 10 cm even if you grow it for months LOL and got only one non mutated female, with huge jurassic leaf, the plant from Jura LOL she is great, but I have some objections to smoke, first it is not very trippy, and second I got huge munchies after 2 hours of high, I mean crazy munchies. I smoke hazes because it doesn't make me hungry... and last thing, the plant after drying was very fuely tasting, but after some cure it almost disappeared... it is there, but little...

so I decide to pop f13diesel and if I will find good fuely female, I will hit it my new male, and try to get fuel haze.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moas x C5mango thats what I'd start with. The Moas Wal did looked very nice.

I thaught it was Lieu Hahn but those also look interesting.

If your after a pure haze might look at the OH if you havent tried that one. Between THH and OH(tm's) the OH is more potent while the thh is wort of unique more clear I'd say. Thh have mostly aside form one out of a pack wanted to go longer than OH. I'm trying to get down to one of 3 but Damn, the long mint one just lit one off and its more PIA to finish than the OH with the super fruit but the mint is a blast off. Hard to pick. Didnt get a second run on the mint but a root one similar is pretty strong too I think that one is getting culled.

It prob is. I couldn't read what was written on them. I used my best guess lol.

farm3r

So guys, I am kind of confused now that I found MadMac's haze thread with regards to THH and OHaze.

My questions are.

1. Is the THH from Seedbay older stock than from ProSeeds? I read something about selected vs open pollinated repro from MadMac. Which is which here?

2. How is the Todd McCormmick's OHaze compared to THH and some of the OHaze's in MadMac's thread?

3. I was thinking, same with Nexus7 that THH is more potent than OHaze (Todd's). So this is not always true and depends on selection? Looks like LostTribe might have answered this question. LostTribe, can you elaborate? Can either be grown indoor? I know these hazes like outdoors better, but just thought I'd ask about indoor anyway.

4. Has anyone grown out Todd's OHaze and compare the final products to THH?

5. Are the other packs of MadMac's on ProSeeds worth a try? Stuff like the crosses with THH?

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH is a four-way hybrid of some of the finest narrow-leaf tropicals. (Mexico, Colombia, S. India, Thailand)..the best examples (approx 5%) are electrifyingly cerebral.. The pics on the net are very close to what I got as well. The 2 I ran did not like 12/12..Better suited for 11/13 ..

farm3r

THH is a four-way hybrid of some of the finest narrow-leaf tropicals. (Mexico, Colombia, S. India, Thailand)..the best examples (approx 5%) are electrifyingly cerebral.. The pics on the net are very close to what I got as well. The 2 I ran did not like 12/12..Better suited for 11/13 ..

Where can one best source them?

unnamedmike

So guys, I am kind of confused now that I found MadMac's haze thread with regards to THH and OHaze.

My questions are.

1. Is the THH from Seedbay older stock than from ProSeeds? I read something about selected vs open pollinated repro from MadMac. Which is which here?

2. How is the Todd McCormmick's OHaze compared to THH and some of the OHaze's in MadMac's thread?

3. I was thinking, same with Nexus7 that THH is more potent than OHaze (Todd's). So this is not always true and depends on selection? Looks like LostTribe might have answered this question. LostTribe, can you elaborate? Can either be grown indoor? I know these hazes like outdoors better, but just thought I'd ask about indoor anyway.

5. Are the other packs of MadMac's on ProSeeds worth a try? Stuff like the crosses with THH?

Todds haze is not pure haze, more like some ssh or jack herer hybrid

unnamedmike

I believe you are incorrect. Todd has two of them. Original Haze and ON (Original x Neville) Haze.

I have lots of pics from my grow of 33 original haze from todd documenting that im right. I know what he say about the crosses hes doing, but the reality is different sadly. Thh or JC, madmac haze are far better choices. The seeds hes selling as ohaze are hybrids not haze or pure nld, the plants are obviusly hybrids.

LostTribe

Premium user

I did not find NH to be worthy of mention amongst pure haze. Maybe thats just me.

LostTribe

Premium user

My questions are.

I ran side by side a pack of each. Todd Ohaze and Tom Hill Haze. Pics and reports mostly in the questions for sam on original haze thread along with other members. All the haze info resides in that thread. A must read.

From your questions its clear that you have much to learn and alot of reading to do. I'd start with the haze thread mentioned and also spend alot of time in the ACE sub forum.

farm3r

I ran side by side a pack of each. Todd Ohaze and Tom Hill Haze. Pics and reports mostly in the questions for sam on original haze thread along with other members. All the haze info resides in that thread. A must read.

From your questions its clear that you have much to learn and alot of reading to do. I'd start with the haze thread mentioned and also spend alot of time in the ACE sub forum.

So did you guys come to a consensus about Todd's OHaze? Is it pure? I would like to know before I jump on that thread and I am aware of it. If you don't want to answer then some other kind readers please help with the answer. Some people don't have time to go through 10K plus posts.

farm3r

Via Breeders Retail via Chimera via Tom aka Ghost Protocol.

I am aware of Breeder Retail (I have purchased from them before) which is not in business anymore as of this month, correct me if I'm wrong. And I don't know who is Tom or Ghost Protocol.

What's the difference between the THH seeds that were available via Breeder Retail vs the reproduction from MadMac that are available at SeedBay and ProSeeds? Seems like that the Breeder Retail's THH are more original than the reproduction by MadMac?